Abortion took place in 3rd month

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sindmani, Jul 28, 2015.

1. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Doctor says that the child was abnormal n no heart beat . So it got aborted. This is my first child. I got concieved after 1.8 years of marriage. Iam scared this will happen again . Hope i get a good child next time. Please some one guide me and pray for me.this happened 20 days back. Ia
    m in rest now

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

hi sindmani first of all dont worry be cool and happy. surely u will have healthy child next.
    9 years back same thing happened to me. that was my first pregnancy. same abnormality the baby was not having heart beat even after 3 month actually should be started around 6 or 7 week. so my doctor said its better to get aborted. after that after 3 months i got conceived but doctor advised me for complete bed rest for whole 9 months .i delivered a healthy male baby now he is 8 years and second one a girl 4 years. so nothing to worry every thing will be fine. be happy and be healthy.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@sindmani dear dont worry, you will conceive again, just have faith in God and all the best

1 person likes this.
  4. yukthasri

yukthasri Bronze IL'ite

Hugs to you. @sindmani stay strong. You will surely conceive again. Please take care of your diet and meet your gynec for advice.

1 person likes this.
  5. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Sorry for you, dear @sindmani. Hugs to you. Take this period a passing cloud. This has happened to my friend's sis too. She aborted at 5months. I can very well understand your pain. Later she was blessed with a beautiful little girl, now 3years old. Trust God and you will be in my prayers. Very soon you will be blessed with a Healthy Child.

1 person likes this.
  6. newmom

newmom New IL'ite

Dont worry dear same happened to me with my first pregnancy, my second one was without any complications and now my 7 month old is very healthy. Keep faith in God.

1 person likes this.
  7. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

{{{hugs}}} to you sweetheart.

1 person likes this.