Got pregnant naturally after a IVF

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by skyinsc, May 28, 2015.

1. skyinsc

skyinsc Silver IL'ite

Just an update from my end ladies. A little back ground about me.I had irregular periods right from onset of my menstrual cycle and i took homeo medicines for this too but discontinued due to some other health issues cropping up due to homeo.I used to get regular periods only on birth control pills . 5 yrs after marriage started seriously trying to conceive. 5 failed clomid/femera + IUI cycles later my gyn suggested IVF is our only option.

Got pregnant in my first IVF cycle but sadly it ended in a miscarriage. As I didnt have any frozen embryos i went through IVF #2 and my RE recommended freezing embryos and then doing FET in my next cycle. By God's grace I got pregnant with my FET and delivered a baby boy in Jan 2014. After delivery, once I started getting my periods , my irregular periods miraculously turned regular into 28-30 days cycle . Surprisingly I got pregnant naturally in Dec 2015 but sadly had an early miscarriage. Though I was heart broken , I was happy that at least I was able to get pregnant naturally and there is chance i can get pregnant in future without having to go through IVF again.
    By lalithambika's grace, I am very happy to say I got pregnant naturally and have my first obgyn appt for pregnancy on June 2nd as the hospital wont do a scan until i am 8 weeks along. I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping everything turns out normal and see a healthy baby heart beat on June 2nd.

I always wanted my kids to be as close as possible in age and was wishing for 2 under 2 and i hope God answers my prayer. As IVF involves a lot of financial and emotional strain ,I was hoping I will have my second one naturally and hopefully lalithambika blesses me a healthy baby Girl . I would love to have a baby girl this time but i just want a healthy baby naturally which is more important.

Please pray for my healthy pregnancy ladies.

11 people like this.

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

@skyinsc

congrats dear ....Stay healthy and happy dear . How was your scan and I hope everything is fine and good . Take care

1 person likes this.
  3. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Congrats on your pregnancy.Stay healthy and happy.

1 person likes this.
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Syninsc. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

1 person likes this.
  5. luckyhappy

luckyhappy Senior IL'ite

congrats :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Shuchikr

Shuchikr New IL'ite

Congratulations and all the best wishes to u :)

1 person likes this.
  7. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Congrats! Enjoy pregnancy and motherwood!

1 person likes this.