Anyone from Bangalore who got cerclage??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Anamika2015, May 27, 2015.

1. Anamika2015

Anamika2015 New IL'ite

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please suggest me a good doctor for cerclage in Bangalore. And any tips and experience on this topic(cervical incompetency) . Am staying in Marathahalli. Currently am checking with Praveena Shenoi in Cloudnine (OAR). Not yet pregnant now. Lost my baby boy on 16th week due to cervical incompetency. Thanks in advance [/FONT]

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I did with Dr Kini in the Jayanagar cloud9. I held on for 29 weeks and had my son. I know people who went to him and held on full term.

3. Anamika2015

Anamika2015 New IL'ite

Hi Laks,

Thanks for a quick reply.. Are you referring Dr Prakash Kini ? If you don't mind can you give me more details like what are the chances of delivering a healthy baby after cerclage? what are the precautions and medication we need to follow? were u on Progestron shots till delivery starting after cerclage? what was the reason for you to delivered the baby on 29th week? which type or cerclage stitch you had ? i am so sorry i have many questions in my mind.. could you please tell me ur phone number or mail id .. so that i can send u a mail or i can wats app u in your number.

Thanks a lot...Waiting for your reply.

4. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

I had cerclage with Dr.Jayashree ,Republic Hospital.i had it in 21 weeks and delivered at 36 weeks.I was on complete bed rest and had me checked weekly after cerclage.
    I really trusted her and she is exceptional.
    Good luck to you.

5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sorry, I just saw this.
    Dr Prakash Kini is the doc. I had the baby early because I had a fluid leak and went into preterm labour. Not sure why but my friend went to term after cerclage.
    I had a Mc Donald's cerclage. I didn't think of prog shots past the first few weeks post cerclage because I was doing really well with no cervical changes. In hind sight I should have gone for it. Do the prog shots and take enough rest and you should be fine. I also suggest early cerclage at 11 weeks. That's why I held up as much as I did, I'm sure.

6. Anamika2015

Anamika2015 New IL'ite

Thanks for reply. Appreciate your help on this...