Did I hurt my baby?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by chs30, Apr 18, 2015.

1. chs30

chs30 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am 13 weeks pregnant. I had nt scan 3 days back. Everything is great with the baby. Last night I fought with my husband for 1/2 hr. My heart raced too fast and had shivering during this time. I could sense my pulse all over my body. I am really worried if I hurt my baby. This is second pregnancy after a miscarriage. We both want this baby badly. my next scan is after a month. I didn't see spotting except white discharge. Should I consult doctor?

2. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

@chs30

Your baby will be fine dear. Please don't worry. You can anyway take appointment with doctor. The doctor will listen to the heartbeat with the doppler.

Drink loads of water. Take care

3. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

It seems your pressure is increased.

Be calm. Dont angry on everything. This time we meet mood swings. So this angry will be happen frequently on all things. Just talk with your husband that You have mood swings. So get angry easily on this situation. So please dont bother about my angry. If you have angry hold all angry with yourself and expose it after our child birth etc., Like that.

He will understand...

I also in the same boat. I will get angry on all things now days. If i am not pregnant definitely we both get fight. But my hubby understood me well. So he digest his angry on me!

Note: To much of angry is not good. My Gyn advised me! Take care! But definitely your baby wont hurt this time!

4. chs30

chs30 New IL'ite

[QUOTTtarasharma;3542645]@chs30

Your baby will be fine dear. Please don't worry. You can anyway take appointment with doctor. The doctor will listen to the heartbeat with the doppler.

Drink loads of water. Take care[/QUOTE]

Than tara for UR quick response. Had ultrasound today. Everything looks great.

5. chs30

chs30 New IL'ite

Thanq Siva. Had an ultrasound today. Everything looks great.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

All the Best!

7. nagasahithya

nagasahithya New IL'ite

Hi,that's great to hear from you that everything is fine. During your pregnancy period, be careful, dont be tensed, dont react too much for anything. sometimes it may hurt your baby. All the best!