best place to buy nursing bra in usa?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by OrangeJuice, Oct 23, 2014.

1. OrangeJuice

OrangeJuice Bronze IL'ite

hello ladies....do you know the best place(price,collection) to buy nursing bras in usa? such as motherhood maternity store or target?

plz suggest..i didnt find anything in walmart,also in target very limited collection...and in maternity store...good collection but price is little high...plz share ur thoughts...thank you :)

2. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

OJ- It is very hard to find good nursing bras. I bought 4 different bras (sports, night, regular nursing) from Target and hated everyone of those. Motherhood maternity has a few okay ones. I liked bras from Macy's (Wacol bra), the fit was great and very comfortable, it costs between $60-75 but better than spending $30/40 on target bras. I usually buy bras from Victoria's secret and I converted two Victoria secret bras in a nursing bra (worked very well). if you can find a special bra store (we have a place in IN called-"Barbara's new Beginnings) that can custom make for you, that is the best way to get good bras, again the prices will be over $100.

1 person likes this.
  3. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  4. OrangeJuice

Thanks nuss for such a helpful info ....i will check wacol option also...didnt know about custom make ..though its out of my budget,but good to know...once again thanks :)

5. OrangeJuice

hey thanks Gauri...i forgot online option..i will definitely check this since u already tried this :)