Spotting in my 12th week

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Jahn, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Jahn

Jahn New IL'ite

Hi

I am 12weeks and 2 days today. We went to the doctor yesterday to hear the baby heartbeat, but it was not heard in the doppler. he then checked for ultra sound the baby was all active. my main problem is, i am still having spotting atleast once or twice a week. i would like to know if the baby is going to be fine and ill be able to have a normal delivery. i would also like to know till when is spotting common?

Thanks a lot !

2. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Yes spotting is common phenomenon, so don't worry. The doppler sound is yours and not the baby's ok. its your blood flow to the baby.. Always ask the docter to show the heart beat sound of the baby. Hear the heart rate. Don't panic now about the mode of delivery, no one can predict now ok. just enjoy the pregnancy now, as the month progresses you can know it, its too early to comment on that.

If you have spotting then visit docter, check the heart beat until the spotting stops, may be 10days ones so that you remain stress free and experience and enjoy this phase with bundle of happiness..

3. Jahn

Jahn New IL'ite

Thanks a lot.. but how am i supposed to check the heart beat of the baby at home ?

4. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

:eek:mg: You cannot, god will bless you a healthy baby, don't worry, ultrasound scan can only do it.... you can never feel the baby movements until you are 20 weeks and above. so don't worry, no panic...