Pregnancy Scans and Tests in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by manjusingh, Aug 20, 2014.

1. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Friends, please advise where can we go for Pregnancy Scans and Tests preferably in and around Koramangala, HSR, Marathalli area..

What also surprised me was that the Charges vary significantly even for Ultrasound (I always thought that it could vary little depending upon the brand and facilities however never expected such a huge difference).

Is there any difference in the reports / scans these centers share after the ultrasound? What really makes few centers (Cloud 9, Cradle) so expansive even for the tests and scans?

Any suggestions for the Diagnostic centers in Bangalore which are blend of Good Quality and Reasonable cost?

2. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Hi Manju,

This is the market scenario. Famous facilities charge exorbitantly high for everything, OPD/ tests/ procedures etc. Difference lies in experience of the doctor and equipment. But not all highly priced centres have the best of doctors, right?

You can try Yashomati hospital in Marathahalli. I've been consulting this hospital since start o pregnancy. More or less satisfied with doctor and radiologist. But the prices are quite equal to market, not less. Will be shifting to cloudnine as not quite sure about overall facilities at Yashomati!

1 person likes this.
  3. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi Manjusingh,

Magnus Diagnostic Center seems to be good. It is behind Maharaja Hotel near Sony World Signal, Koramangala. I'm going for ultrasound there and the quality of the report is really good.

1 person likes this.
  4. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Thanks beingloved. That's the main issue.. I even don't know what is the reasonable market price :( How much approx did they charge for the NT and Anomaly scan?

Thanks upfsabari.. Did you find their charges reasonable? Have you tried Apollo Clinic / Cradle in Koramangala as well?

5. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

In Yashomati, the charges are ~ 2,000 for NT and ~2,800 for anomaly scan as far as i remember. Pls check prices of other centres by calling them.

6. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

clumax diagnostics in thippasandra is good.i had my own experience.

7. sunilgs

sunilgs New IL'ite

Please visit add-on Scans & Labs now!

We provide affordable master health checkups and diagnostic services with the latest equipment

8. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I recommend Dr.Shahina Anjum at M S Diagnostics, Whitefield. Cost is around 2k for NT scan. Very nice ma'am. Speaks very nicely. She is the best in the area. Apollo is not very much recommended by my gynec due to errors. BTW I heard Yashomati is closed.
    Regards
    Cliona

9. sugnav

sugnav Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    You can visit MS diagnostic in Whitefield. we had a very good experience with scans.The doctor takes time and explains everything.we were lucky to get a photo of my smiling baby at 37 weeks.....