Iam gonna be a second time Mom :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by SwathiRamana, Jul 25, 2014.

1. SwathiRamana

SwathiRamana Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

My second pregnancy confirmed last week.I have a daughter of 3 years old and it was unexpected though.

Iam from hyderabad, can someone suggest a midrange best Hospital for delivery, i cannot afford more in big hospitals.

Kindly help me on this.

Thank you

1 person likes this.

2. priyapereji

priyapereji New IL'ite

hi are you going to deliver in Hyderabad,
    then you can go to challa hospital it is in dharam karam street, the dr name is Mrs. Uma Challa.

3. SwathiRamana

SwathiRamana Bronze IL'ite

hi,

thank you for the reply..iam looking for hospitals in and around uppal....please urgent

4. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Swathi,

Congrats on your pregnancy, Its challenging to take care of your LO 3 years old along with the pregnancy and routine work. Hope you are able to plan out the day well and if you can get some support system..

Sending you my prayers and wishes for a happy pregnancy.. I am sure your first LO would be excited..

5. nithyadavidson

nithyadavidson Bronze IL'ite

congrats, enjoy this motherhood, your elder one must be excited, just like mine, when my elder one was 2 yrs i was carrying for my second one, but believe me when you explain to her that a baby is inside and you should not be stubborn and you need to adjust they listen and once my second daughter was born, my elder one who was just 2 and half yr elder to her would take care things like showing toys, when lo cried will come and call me, even now elder is 4 and younger is 1 and half, younger one hits her she does not even hit, she will cry and come and complain me, so don't worry you have your daughter to take care of you and your lo

6. ErickOates

ErickOates New IL'ite

That would be really good experience