details about renal pelvis separation

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by catherine26, Jul 7, 2014.

1. catherine26

catherine26 Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm pregnant with 6 month .I took last week anomaly scan ,in that report they mentioned renal pelvis separation seen in both kidneys.RPS measures 7mm on both sides.whats this? they saying,in baby's kidney having water of 7mm ..Is it serious?any problem to my baby?before birth it will cure or not?Please i need suggestion.. And also another help..how to make uterus strong because doctor said my uterus is weak so need to take rest ,not to lift heavy weight..

2. sumithrav70

sumithrav70 New IL'ite

hi,
    i searched detail releated this health issue but most of the doctors saying that this problem is due to obstruction (blockage) of the ureter, or reflux of urine and in many cases the mild dilation is just part of the normal variation seen in babies.As long as the baby is making a normal amount of amniotic fluid, there is no serious issue.so it is cureable and u need to check it frequently.eat vegetables,fruits,green vegetables,nuts,dairy products,castor oil will help u to keep uterus healthy and do regular yoga asanas.

3. catherine26

catherine26 Senior IL'ite

thanks for your reply sumithrav70

4. kalaprabha

kalaprabha Silver IL'ite

Do not take castor oil while pregnant ,castor oil will bring on the uterine contraction!!!.Follow a healthy diet as mentioned by sumitha.