I am pregnant but not ready for it...please help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Sonia1991, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Sonia1991

Sonia1991 Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    i am so exhausted, frustrated at the moment.
    i really need someone to guide me.
    its been 15 months to my marriage, I got pregnant after 4 months, but had an abortion, as I am jus 22yrs and not even ready for it. The abortion was really painfull mentally as well as physically. After a month I was pregnant again, I mean what is this going on, after a long discussion we had a abortion again.
    Then we came to Aus, and used condoms each time, I mean I used it in my early pregnancies too.
    its been 6 months in Aus , and guess what..?? Todayi found out that I am pregnant again...:shaking:I don't know what to do...
    i mean a 3rd abortion...????
    i don't know...!!!
    i know some of you would say that if I did not want to be preg I should have used precautions, but please I dont want to listen to all that as I know I used precautions..
    as now it has happened... Now what to do..??
    i am 23yrs now, and in Aus a student has to struggle a lot.
    i don't know what would my hubby say, but this time the decision would be mine, as it was my body who suffered two abortions earlier.
    the things which are haunting me is
    1-i am too young
    2-my sils are married too and elder than me, but they don't have kids now
    3-i am on student visa, study burden, fee etc
    4- what would others think of me, that I already had 2 abortions and preg again, they would think I am a dumb or despo
    5- if the third abortion effect my fertility, and I don't get preg in future.
    6- God would severely punish me.
    What should I do...
    please suggest..

2. Susmithavijay

Susmithavijay Bronze IL'ite

My answer would be blunt, but i have to say this. U killed 2 lives already! Why would u hesitate abt god' s punishment? Go on and kill once more. I knw u would have done tht long before if its as simple as flushing the toilet. U still think abt the pain u ve faced. Wht abt tht unfortunate tiny life? Dont u think its having pain while u cut it to pieces?
    any ways am 100% sure u r going for abortion again. Why do u want acknowledgement for the decision u already made?

8 people like this.
  3. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

your 5th pointer is a very high probability.you can check the possibilty of bringing your parents and helping you during pregnancy and after child is born.

4. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

Please refrain from using such words as "Dont u think its having pain while u cut it to pieces?". Abortion is a person's choice and no one can judge a person for that. It is a different debate and if you want to start that thread, read the guidelines of IL and go ahead.

6 people like this.
  5. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

OP,

I think 3,5 are most important. Being young does not matter sometimes as long as you are prepared for a baby. Even though it is your body a husband has morally rights to contribute to that decision of abortion. Please do discuss it with him - all your fears and reasons. Consult a doctor for your point 5 to get a clear understanding.

6. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

I think 3rd and 5th points are valid. 3 MTPs in quick succession is not good for your health and future chances of getting pregnant. This type of health issue is long lasting. I suggest if there is even a small chance of keeping it go ahead with pregnancy. Rest of course depends on what you and your husband mutually decide.

7. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear op,

I have never replied to anyone like this but this time I couldn't stop myself .
    i seriously don't know why God is giving a Precious treasure to someone who don't know the value of it .
    Please take few hours from your very busy schedule and go through the Fertility and trying to conceive forum and then make your own decision .

I am so sorry if I have hurted you but to be frank all your points were just escapism (JMO).

26 people like this.
  8. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Your 5th point is highly probable. Why don't you for once, think on the lines of keeping the baby and finding out ways to handle situation? 22 is not too young to have a baby... There may be better ways to deal with things than abortion...

5 people like this.
  9. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Sonia,
    Please don't do abortion again as it may affect you physically as well as mentally. Getting pregnant is gift of god and you didn't accept it for two times and again you got pregnant and accept this gift as we all know it is very precious. Many people are under TTC and please go through that thread.
    As lucky waves suggested, please try to bring your parents or PIL to take care of you during pregnancy. Hope you will take good decision this time.

10. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

7- You have gotten pregnant three times in spite of using condoms.

8 people like this.