8.5 weeks pregnant but don't feel pregnant at all... :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by BeTrue0BeHappy, Dec 5, 2013.

1. BeTrue0BeHappy

BeTrue0BeHappy Senior IL'ite

Hi,

This is my first thread here.

I am now 8.5 weeks pregnant but I don't feel pregnant at all... :(

I know I am lucky not having those miserable symptoms but how do i make sure everything is fine? I can't meet doctor until my 10-11 week.

I get so upset at times when I think about this. Believing in God!

I know I am not the only one going through this. Please help me...

Thanks in advance for your advice.

2. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

If this makes you feel better, with my first pregnancy I only even found out that I was pregnant after 10 weeks! I was in India and did all of the things they say pregnant women shouldn't do in the initial days. So, you'll be just fine. Don't worry and stress too much.

2 people like this.
  3. BeTrue0BeHappy

wow. yes definitely gives me hopes.
    Will try not to think too much about it.

I did have some symptoms before which stopped all of a sudden in my 5th week and the 7.5 week scan was looking fine too.

but this scare/worry keeps coming and going for some reason.

Thank you so much for your reply. :)

4. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

Mine was also like pear tree. I found out only in the 11th week. I used to happly exercise in a gym and do almost everything a newly pregnant woman shouldn't do :)))
    Don't worry and save your energy for the coming days :)

5. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

The fear will be there up until your next appt or scan. It will ease out once you start to feel the movements. Hang in there. It will be all fine.

6. babasgirl

babasgirl New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant and I have no symptoms at all. The only symptom I have is I feel sleepy. I have no morning sickness . Is this normal?

7. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

babasgirl, as I said earlier, I did not even know until 10 weeks that I was pregnant. No tiredness, no nausea, nothing.

I was in India for a wedding in my family at that time and I had a blast, binged on street food, went on a giant wheel (ferris wheel) and while everyone else felt queasy after the ride, I felt super-duper and wolfed down a very oily masala dosa, rode my scooty through every pot-hole and even had a thyroid test done, all this while I was apparently pregnant!

It was only after I came to the US and by chance was cleaning my bathroom at 11.30 in the night (jet lagged and no sleep!!) and found a HPT that I decided to test instead of throwing away did I find out I was pregnant!

A lot of people I believe do not even find out until a little later that they're pregnant. So don't worry, you'll be just fine.

8. preethakarthik

preethakarthik Senior IL'ite

Good for you Dear...
    I had bad nausea from 12 th week, i was not able to drink water or any liquid item. The only thing I can digest was dal rice and Curd rice. Till my 6 th month I was like that. If i drink water mouthful, say in a gulp thats it, next second I will stand in the wash room only. Don't worry. Everything is for good.

Eat healthy food and keep yourself happy, from 7th month you can feel non stop kicking and movement of your baby.

all the best and cheers :party

9. BeTrue0BeHappy

Thank u sooo much everyone.. gives me lots of hope... I'll just wait for my next scan happily (WITHOUT worrying about all sorts of negative things)... :) thanks again...

10. makeupjunkie

makeupjunkie New IL'ite

same here ! just found out i'm pregnant & feel like whatever symptoms i had yesterday is not there today! with my first baby, i didnt have much symptoms until late so just hang in there, everything is going to be well...