10 weeks pregnant and constantly feeling hungry

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by cutebarbie, Dec 1, 2013.

1. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Hi, I am 10 weeks and 4 days now.. I have pcod and hypothyroid.. I am always feeling hungry and also feeling nausea.. I am a rice eater.. I dont like to have fruits and milk..but like to have some kind of vegetables and meat..but not fish.. I dont know why.. but i am always feeling hungry and tired.. I am also taking ecosprin 75, duphaston tablets.. What should i do to control my hunger?? I ate marie gold and 50-50 biscuit packets fully because of hunger and now worrying for that.. These days i dont like to have my favourite food which i had before..
    Please help

2. Ganthimathi

Ganthimathi Gold IL'ite

It is not a problem. But eat healthy food. Take care of your weight gain and sugar level. Taking Ecosprin might irritate the stomach leading to more acid secretion and you feel hungry. During pregnancy your liking for food might change.

3. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I really think you should check with your doctor about taking the Ecosprin. I know aspirin is not allowed when you are pregnant due to its action of blood thinning.

A talk with the chemist about the timings of your medications should also help.

4. Ansuya

Ansuya Platinum IL'ite

Meat and vegetables are far healthier than an entire packet of Marie biscuits. Please Google for information about basic nutrition, and follow guidelines for eating when pregnant. Do not ignore hunger, and limit the junk food you eat. Information is freely available from reputable sources online and hopefully, from your doctor. Do not believe everything you hear from everyone else. If you don't want to eat fruits and milk right now, then don't. But find healthy substitutes (dried fruit, nuts, yogurt, cheese) to make sure you are getting the right nutrients.

You have to EDUCATE yourself about these things, otherwise you will be just as clueless when baby is born, and that is not acceptable. Take responsibility for your health, and your baby's health.

1 person likes this.