What to do ? Pls help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Katakam123, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

I am currently 4 months pregnant with twins.

Past few weeks I had mix of hard n soft stools. This week I started to feel as something popping out of my anus , very small in size and little pain when I for my toilet. No bleeding
    . I'm scared if this is hemorrhoids, I m taking fish omega oil , calcium tablet with vitamin n colic n ASId.

wht should I do , pls help

2. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

increase your intake of vegetables and fruits so that you get more fibre.Use preparation h ointment if needed.

3. Gossipgurls

Gossipgurls Silver IL'ite

Drink lots of water, have prune or plum juice before going to bed , it natural and helps a lot with constipation.

4. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Doesn't calcium cause constipation? Speak to your doctor. If it persists, he might ask you to take laxatives (PLEASE DO NOT TAKE WITH OUT SPEAKING TO YOUR DOCTOR). From your side, increase fiber intake via vegetables and fruits. Since you are carrying twins, I would be extra careful with fruits due to increased risk of Gestational Diabetes.

Ask your doctor.

5. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

Thank jgvr

What kind of ointment ? Like gingelly oil ?

6. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

hi...

for all these kind of issues, its better to consult doctor or your nurse, they will be the best to guide you.

7. adimom

adimom Senior IL'ite

consult the doctor. They may give you laxative which are safe to take during pregnancy. make sure you are not constipated. prunes and fig are effective for constipation. soak some figs and prunes, have it first thing in the morning and also once in the evening. include more fibre in your diet. Eat apple , pear, broccoli , cabbage , spinach , beans. replace white rice with brown rice. it is a common problem during pregnancy. normally goes away after childbirth.

8. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

better consult with ur doc dont take any risks..btw congratz on ur pregnancy:thumbsup