1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Making love during Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by mspurohit, Mar 31, 2008.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Rakhi dear

basically this sex during 7-9 month of pregnancy is recommended because it widen the vagina and there is some more uses in it.It helps in normal easy pregnancy.Mostly the doctors also advising to have sex during this period.My aunt is nurse she too said the same.But if the mom and baby are healthy and no other basic problems mean only doctor recommend the sex otherwise no.

In early days from till now this process is going on thats why in mostly 9th month valagappu keeping for this reason.Because 7-9 we can have sex.But in some ladies it wont be recommended.Its really good dont be panic.

Doctor knows about the patient health and recommend it.hence chill girl dont think it will affect baby.This will make the baby birth with a safe delivery.

i read your HCG level post.Be cool god will bless you:bowdown:bowdown

2. mathum22

mathum22 New IL'ite

hey chotumeetu,
    please don't be shy to talk about sex to your doctor be it male or female doctor. moreover having sex during pregnancy is good.the happiness which we feel during sex when we are pregnant will be felt by the baby too.it will never hurt your baby but no deep penetrations allowed...when the father and the mother are happy togehter it will always be felt by your baby and it will make your baby happy too. just give it a try once if you feel its paining just stop for a minute and see whether its paining further if not do it.
    OR if you still fear about it then have foreplay and light oral sex... the main point you have to note is never keep your feeling for sex suppressed in your mind when you r pregnant.let it out some way or the other..be it oral sex,full IC,or just soft gentle rubbing.

take care and enjoy your pregnancy.

3. mathum22

mathum22 New IL'ite

hey rakhii,
    tell your DH there is nothing to be scared of .after 5 months the more your huband touches your belly and feels the baby ..the more he talks to your baby, the baby will start responding to him by kicking.the baby will recognise father's voice very well...telling him to talk to the baby everyday in the bed at night it is good.

dont watch any horror and violent movies..watch comedy movies and other stuffs,even cartoon is good if you like it ,it will relax your mind. ANY violence,fear,anger,horror should not be seen or felt by the mother. always think good things in your mind like comedy, good emotions,good picture like baby pics, god pics,scenary pics etc.

Particularly don't have fights between husband and wife becos it will hurt your childs feelings. As i told earlier if you both are happy the baby will be very very happy.Remember always think that the baby will hear what ever is happening outside even if you drop a spoon on the floor it can hear( i mean after 4-5 months preg...so think about fights going on between parents.

wish uhappy pregnancy,
    M.Mathangi

4. nupur12

nupur12 New IL'ite

Before 13 weeks of your pregnancy you can do sex but after this you have to consult to the doctor some time it is not good for your baby.

5. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

my doctor stressed on the point "4 mahine tak samband nahi rakne kaa!!" she told me the same 4-5 times...

and i got strict orders from my hubby to follow exactly what doctor tells!! :biglaugh and told me just the good nite/morning :kiss or whenever i feel like hugging u i hug... nothing else till u are back with the baby here!! i keep teasing him using his dialogues :biglaugh

sometimes i play a prank... its fun teasing him and playing silly pranks because he keeps thinking im serious and we end up laughing out together!!

6. mathum22

mathum22 New IL'ite

ammani and nupur,

well if the doctor has told not to then don't... its ok you can have it after 4 months...sometimes doctors say that becos till 3 months the risk of miscarraige is high thats why she would have told that. i asked my doctor she told its okay you can have it if you feel comfortable. it also depends on the doctors and the status of the patients body. but even then my hubby is still hesitant to have a sex..he wants to postpone it till our ultrasound scan...
    regards,
    M.Mathangi

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  7. bindhu2011

bindhu2011 New IL'ite

im now 6 months. my doctor advised not to have sex for first 3 months. my dh was sad, may b we just got married and i got preg. but we had sex against doc advise for first 3 months, nothing happened, we enjoyed. :). although i had tiredness, but had fear about miscarriage till 5 months. still now we r having it. no problem. may be if there is any complications hve to restrain it.