Mild water leak during 35 weeks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by nr11, Dec 29, 2012.

1. nr11

nr11 Bronze IL'ite

Hello all,

I am 35 weeks pregnant and I see mild watery discharge every morning when i wake up. I m unable to differenciate between urine or watery discharge if it is amniotic fluid..Also my babys head s down that was seen in scan and i feel his head giving pressure when i sit down(Thats the only position I m comfortable with). Also I have leg swelling because of which i m not able to walk or do any activity. :spin I m so worried if lack of exercise will developcomplications for me and baby during delivery. All i do is sweep house thrice a week even that is tiring. I m lying down because of weight(i have put on 13 kgs in 8 months) :bowdown

Please comfort me wit ur comments,. :hiya

2. mercyagin

mercyagin Gold IL'ite

discharge is common in the third trimester unless it is smelly or you get itches in your private part.
    I gained 20 kgs in 9 months. I know how much painful it is but still take support of your husband or mother and go for walking. You can walk at home also. I used to walk for half an hour everyday during end of my pregnancy. Make sure after the walk, you pour hot water on your back. It will really help you to get rid of the pain.

3. Simplicity11

Simplicity11 Silver IL'ite

Hi Nr11,
    Good to hear from you after a long time! I am with you on the same boat. 35 weeks, gained 13 kgs, feeling heavy, baby is in cephalic position and putting pressure on the bladder. Even I experience discharge and urine leak when I cough/laugh hard. All that you are experiencing is completely normal. And its not itchy or smells foul. I got it checked in my previous apointment and the doc said its normal.
    Only difference I feel is that I don't have a problem going for walks.. But I feel lazy. I went for 10 mins in the morning and 20 mins in the evening today. And I am not feeling too hungry lately. Feeling full after eating small meals. Do try to go for walks may be short ones, twice a day.
    Don't worry! 5 more weeks to go, or who knows, we may even be holding our cute little babies in our hands before the due date :)
    Good luck for the 2nd. Let us know how that went.
    A very happy new year to you and your family :)