Hot water bath?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by love2vani, Dec 20, 2012.

1. love2vani

love2vani Junior IL'ite

Dear all,

I'm in my 4th month of pregnancy. One of my friend said, For the bath i have to take hot water? Is it true?

Now im taking normal water only. She is saying, if you are taking cold water, baby will catch up cold very easily?

Pls share your thoughts.

Thanks.

Vani

2. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vani,

I dont believe this. When I was pregnant i remember taking bath in cold water before going to bed 10 - 11 pm as you know about chennai weather. I used to eat lot of ice cream though people around me used to say its not good for baby. I used to much ice cube from fridge at night after vomit. Today I have 18 month old son who got his first cold when he was 11 month old.

1 person likes this.
  3. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Hello dear,

i dono what to tell you... my MIL said dont take hot water bath... coz of hot water bath after her second delivery (my SIL) only she got asthma problem...

regarding bath i was sticking to my normal routine... after delivery for the first 45 days strict hot water bath by the massage lady!! then again back to normal routine after that!!

keep smiling
    ammani

1 person likes this.
  4. love2vani

love2vani Junior IL'ite

Thank you so much.

I dont have any vomiting in my first trimester. Im working. I'm sleeping very well in the night. But after lunch, i'm feeling very sleepy. Could not able to control. I'm sleeping on my desk itself unknowingly 15 to 20mints.

I cant able to sleep during office hours. When it will pass? When i will be alright? or this is normal in pregnancy?

5. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vani,

Act according to your regular check- ups and don't compare yourself with anybody. Any doubt discuss it with your doctor and enjoy your motherhood. Keep your mind fresh with positive thoughts which has great impact on your child.

6. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vani,

This is common during pregnancy getting tired and feel sleepy. Dont worry just enjoy your pregnancy and take things easy.