You are already
a member and logged in!
You're more likely to be carrying a boy if...
• your baby's heartbeat is less than 140 beats per minute
• your bump is all in front of you (rather than a wide bump that spreads out at the sides)
• your bump is quite low
• you're glowing!
• you didn't suffer from morning sickness in your first trimester
• your right breast is bigger than your left
• you look at yourself in the mirror for at least a minute and your pupils dilate
• you crave sweet food or protein, such as cheese and meat
• your feet become cold more quickly than before you were pregnant
• you tie a ring to a thread or chain, hang it over your stomach and it moves in circles
• your skin becomes dry
• you combine your age at the time of conception with the number of the month you conceived and the resulting number is even
• your hair has become more full-bodied and shiny during pregnancy
• the hair on your legs has been growing faster since you became pregnant
• you are more prone to headaches
• your pillow faces north when you sleep
• you're asked to show your hands and you present them palms down
• you lie on your left side when sleeping
• your urine is bright yellow
• you were the more dominant partner during love-making when you conceived
• you eat a clove of garlic and the smell seeps out of your pores
• your previous child's first word was "papa".
You're more likely to be having a girl if...
• your baby's heartbeat is more than 140 beats per minute
• your bump is wide, spreading around your waist
• your bump is quite high
• you haven't had that pregnancy "glow"
• you suffered morning sickness during your first 12 weeks
• your left breast is bigger than your right
• you look at yourself in the mirror for at least a minute, but your pupils don't dilate
• you crave salty things
• you tie a ring to a thread, hang it over your stomach and it swings from side to side
• your skin is soft
• you are more moody than usual
• you're asked to show your hands and you present them palms up
• you were the less dominant partner during love-making when you conceived
• you eat a clove of garlic, but you don't smell of it
• you combine your age at the time of conception with the number of the month you conceived and the resulting number is odd
• your hair has become thinner and dull during pregnancy
• you lie on your right side when sleeping
• your pillow faces south when you sleep
• your urine is dull yellow
• your previous child's first word was "mama".
One of my colleauge shared this info. I dont know whether its true or not. Currently i am in 13th week of pregnancy and i feel half half of the symptoms in both list . If anyone feel these symptoms in your pregnancy please share with us. Is it true???