Gastric and headache problem during pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Rachna, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I am 13 weeks pregnant. I have gastric problem especially when i drink milk or take iron, calcium and folic acid tablets. I can't avoid any of them as well as milk, at least 1 glass a day as it is imp. for me. Along with this i face headache very frequently specially when i m not able to sleep properly. Pls advice based on ur experience or knowledge regarding the natural remedies to cure both (gastric and headache) as i don't want to take any medicine for this.Has anyone else faced this during pregnancy??

Thanx in advance

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Rachna,

i think u are getting headache due to gastric problem.. iron pills may be the reason for gastric problem.. consult your gynaec and a dietician to plan diet for you.. constant headache will make u stressed.. u need to be stressfree..

tc,
    Padma

3. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

hi rachna,

even i am also facing headache as am on 15 w pregnant. What i observe is headache happens when we don't take the food in time. In my case for every 1.5/2 h i feel like to eat something...but at the same time not liking to eat anything both. I find no taste in food so i somehow push for 10 -15 mins time and eat something.
    Need to have good nutrition food if something like rasam, curd rice will nt work.
    If i don't satisfy my hunger then after sometime i feel my head has become very heavy and ends up with headache and nausea.

So for sometime take the help of mother, in-laws who can cook good and tasty food.

Gastric i don't have any idea i feel this also related to your diet/food.

4. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

thanx ladies for ur reply

hi renutn,
    i guess ur due date is oct.2012, so u can join oct 2012 due date club on indusladies.i think headache is due to the reason u mentioned. Regarding gastric, it happens usually when i take milk but i cant avoid the same

valuable suggestions from other ladies also required