23 weeks pregnant - Doubt

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by kavitha1286, Feb 17, 2012.

1. kavitha1286

kavitha1286 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

iam 23 weeks pregnant now, working women. For the past two days, i am feeling light pain in my lower abdomen and few strech marks over there.I can see my tummy growing....is that pain normal. Now iam able to feel my baby movement:). My friends are saying the expansion of utreus will create this pain.....next week iam having appointment with doctor.....friends pl help me to get clarity on this............:bowdown

2. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Hi Kavita,

Please dont ignore any abdominal pain or spotting during pregnancy. If u r feeling a certain tightness around yr abdomen - thats quite normal but in anycase get things sorted out with yr doctor. Please dont wait till next week. If yr pain hasn't subsided let the doc know.

love,
    kylie

3. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi Kavita ,

If the pain is bad with any kind of spotting then please don't ignore and wait for your doc appointment.

It is also true that in first pregnancy your uterus gives u some pain. Make sure you are not putting any kind of pressure on ur uterus , i mean the way you sit , always lean back when u sit ,dont sit in such a way that u are putting some pressure on your stomach.

Love Raji