Is this a Miscarriage?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by aarth0203, Feb 5, 2012.

1. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I tested positive on 16-Jan-2012. Same day doctor confirmed pregnancy through beta hcs(result was >1500) and a scan. Scan measured 4 weeks 2 days. I went for scan on 29-Jan-2011, Gestational sac measured 6 weeks 1 day, but there was no cardiac activity.Doctor gave me supporting progestrone supplements, went for rescan today and gestational sac measured 5 weeks 6 days today. CRL lengh was reduced and doctor thinks I may miscarry mostly and adviced for rescan after 3 days. Only assuring factor was that yolk sac was seen in today's scan which was not seen earlier. This pregnancy was throu,gh a natural cycle with no medication after 7 years of married life and many failed fertility treatments. So you can imagine the stress and agony I am undergoing now!!I am so upset, any experience or success stories will give me a moral support.

2. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

some people wont hear the heart beat till 7 weeks....
    don't be panic and be positive
    pray god!!!!!

3. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Wish u the best.just take rest and dont stress

4. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi Aartho ,

Please dont strain your self , I can understand the stress you are going through , Be relaxed and think positive. When is your next appointment with your doc , what did she suggest you to do ?? For me the heart beat was visible only at 7th week .. Be +ve .

Love Raji

5. Advancedvastu

Advancedvastu New IL'ite

An automated ( without any accident ) miscarriage is an ill effect of an specified vaastu dosha. m/c occur in 6 to 8 weeks generally. you may check related posts in this site only.
    Very simple remedies as per vastu theme makes the problem solved.

6. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

tight hugs to you darling first of all relaxed and cherish your moments . Your baby is happy and safe in mummy tummy everything will be alright dear