What is the exact cause for all these?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by inlovewithmylyf, Nov 10, 2011.

1. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

One of my friend who is a doctor told me tht during pregnancy when a woman is angry, depressed, shouting or crying very often will have a child with any of the following problems:
    1.bi-polar disorder
    2.autism
    3.dyslexia
    4.ADHD

It seems tht some kind of hormone gets released and the baby takes it and hence this is caused... N when the mom-to-be is in constant depression the baby's brain does not function properly n it causes all the above problems in a child...

As far as I have heard n read, all these are 'coz of the genes n they are hereditary n not due to the mom crying and shouting...

If anyone has any info about this, please let me know... S my friend right n what I have been thinkin all these days is wrong... Please answer...

Thanks in advance...

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Apart from the above said reasons(genetic and environmental) there is one more shocking factor...
    GutPsychologyOverlap.gif

At the age of 16 and sometimes even earlier the modern mum was put on a contraceptive pill, which she took for quite a few years before starting a family. Contraceptive pills have a devastating effect on the beneficial (good) bacteria in the gut. One of the major functions of the good bacteria in the gut flora is controlling about 500 different known to science species of pathogenic (bad) and opportunistic microbes. When the beneficial bacteria get destroyed the opportunists get a special opportunity to grow into large colonies and occupy large areas of the digestive tract......
    Read more of the article...Autism, ADD, ADHD, Depression, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia & Schizophrenia - Diet

Thanks.