Best Maternity hospitals in chennai?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by vidhyabharath, Sep 12, 2011.

1. vidhyabharath

vidhyabharath Silver IL'ite

HI Everybody!

I am vidhya bharath. New member to IL. I am searching for good maternity hospitals in and around in thiruvanmiyur nor in thiruvottiyur. I am 5 months pregnant. I am planning delivery in chennai either in my in-laws place nor in mother's place. If u people help me to find the nice hospital who are giving more importance to the normal delivery. It will be very useful to me.

Thanks in advance to all.

Cheers,
    Vidhya bharath :cheers

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011

2. shankarirc

shankarirc New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,

Congrats!!

In my opinion the doctor with whom you consult should be given the highest priority than the hospital. Cause it going to be the doc who is going to give you the rite guidance for a Normal delivery.
    Moreover, I would suggest not go for celebrity doctors.. cause they have more important ppl to attend to than us.. So make sure you look for a doctor who is more down to earth and practical than a doctor who makes false promises.. and lets you down at the end...

If you really want to make your pregnancy a good experience... then you should try the Lamaze classes... DWI @ alwarpet is pretty good.

I am in my 7th Month and consulting with Dr. R.V. Thenmozhi of Fortis Malar who is so much reliable and kind of gives me a lot of confidence.

Good luck
    Shankari Kathie

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  3. vidhyabharath

vidhyabharath Silver IL'ite

Hi Sankari!

Thank u so much for ur opinion. Now I am consulting with Dr. Fathima Hussain in Adayar. She is very nice and soft person. She is having the separate clinic in Indra Nagar Adayar and she is looking pregnancy in Santhosh Hospital Besant Nagar.

Actually this is second pregnancy, my first one is ceasarean, thats why I am looking for some other doctor or hospitals who is giving importance for normal delivery than C- section.

Once again thank you very much.

Regards
    Vidhyabharath

4. krithikahemanth

krithikahemanth New IL'ite

hi vidhya,

could you tell me more details about santosh hospital besant nagar , your delivery experience there .... can i also go there .. i am trying for my second child and i live nearby .
    thanks in advance,
    krithika