I am Pregnant..Please help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Karthiga14, May 10, 2011.

1. Karthiga14

Karthiga14 New IL'ite

I am in 10th week of my pregnancy.
    On my 9th week of pregnancy, I took one Mifepristone tablet and after 48 hours I took two Misoprostol tablets in the morning and two tablets in the afternoon as advised by my friend to abort. Bleeding was there for half day and after that no bleeding. So I did pregnancy test after 2 days. It was showing poaitive result. Again last Saturday bleeding was there for half day. Is this possible to see the positive result after bleeding also? Please help.

2. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Better consult doctor.. and get their treatment... Do not go with others advice.. that might harm your body....

3. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

am not clear are your trying to do abortion:hide:.sory for inconvenience

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Sorry to be Rude...But i cant help it.."Are you mad to take opinion from "xyz" friend and take some tablets to abort ur baby.Is she a Gynae or atleast a general Physician to advise on this??". If you are sure you dint want this kid you should have gone to a gynae. You have caused so much harm to you and to your Unborn Kid(even if you dont want it)...Please meet your Gynae before its too late.

5. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

It is better to consult a gynac immediately. Without consultation don't take these kinds of tablets. It may risk your life.

6. chitrajaraika

The result will show positive only after one month only the pregnancy level will change.hence dont worry like this

7. chitrajaraika

if you used tablets from others suggestion it may creat side effects to you too,pregnancy hormone negative aaga time edukum .nealrly 15-30days time aagum.so dont worry but go and meet gyn and check your condition

8. OnNerves

OnNerves New IL'ite

Ya, wait for the hormone changes to happen... it takes time.. or do consult a doctor as the others say