1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispering Summer's night

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by AnuVicky, Jul 18, 2014.

1. AnuVicky

AnuVicky Senior IL'ite

The stars that stares at me, as the moon lays her smiles on me, the summer's night warmth carassing me to sleeplessness, as i lay upon thinking of my love, bounded to me by fate, accepted by me through faith, faith of everlasting love.

My sweet lover, who whispers to me in night and who fades away in day light, as i long for his sweet words that carasses me to sleeplessness on lone summer's night, the very words that fades away in the morning, leaving me to cherish the night and curse the day.

To deny his presence, is to deny my soul, to deny my soul, is to deny my life,
    to deny my life, lies in the coldness of my heart on the lone summer's night, as i long for winter's stabbing coldness in my heart of lonesome whispering on my summer filled nights, for cursing the day is to curse the night as he fades away in to the ghost he never was and that he has became on my summer's night.

Time passes away, so did he from memories to nothingness, for the ghost he has became.

4 people like this.

2. rashmikartha

rashmikartha Junior IL'ite

Dear Anu,

I liked the expression in the poem..but i think something is missing. And we have learned in school days William sir's poem the line arrangement could be better and bit more grammar points could be corrected.Its my suggestion.Hope it helps u.
    with kind regards
    rashmi:2thumbsup: hope to see more lovely poems from ur side.

3. AnuVicky

AnuVicky Senior IL'ite

Thank you, Rashmi, poems need time and patience and I have a big hubby to care for,
    it's really in mom's home I can write real poetry. :)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014