Birthday Party halls/ Venues in Hyderabad..

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Hyderabad' started by mounee, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Artistyogi

Artistyogi New IL'ite

hi iam yogi artist iam a managing a event porgrams like face paintings tatoos portraits magic shows nail art baloon decoration canvas paintings and TAJ MAHAL HOTEL is sooo good and central,i,max machdonalds talking dolls etc...... so if u want any in this item and any details about that so call me further details 9701423049.iam from hyderabad.studyibg in BFA potti sreeramulu telugu university nampally hyderabad.and i am also keen in drawing home tutions.

2. rainpsmith

rainpsmith New IL'ite

Creative events is a leading event management company in Hyderabad. We can help you organise theme based birthdays , weddings etc . We handle decoration , entertainment , designer cakes , goody bags , photography , videography etc. For end to end event conceptualisation and execution contact Creative Events at PM
    Varsha

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
  3. roopachada

roopachada New IL'ite

hi,for cakes i suggest-VACs which is in j-hills n in secunderabad

4. srishita

srishita New IL'ite

Hello Mounee,

Where did you celebrate your kid's b'day. Did you end up celebrating it at Celebrations.. How is the place . I'm looking for a venue for my son's 1st b'day party. We need something small but good,There will be 50 ppl ..Do you have any good recommendations and tips for celebrating the party.

Thank you,

5. santoshk

santoshk New IL'ite

If you are looking for a place to host any party birthday,engagement or any other get together you can consider

N.S.K Hotel
    PM
    This place has banquet hall which can accomodate 250
    The prices are reasonable to compared to big hotels.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
  6. prihmks

prihmks New IL'ite

One place restaurant,
    KPHB,
    next to Kalamandir

We celebrated my baby's first birthday there.
    I like that place. Food is never disappointing :)

7. PriyankaShukla

PriyankaShukla New IL'ite

Kids Bday Party Place - Review

Hi !

We recently celebrated our son's birthday party at Playstreat, Gachhibowli and we were very pleased with the outcome.

They offer different packages - with different food and bev combination. We chose the middle package which had 2 starters, 3 main course, drinks and dessert. Plus 2.5 hrs playtime for the kids in the playarea, balloon decoration,e-invites.

The food was awesome - we tried it as alacarte customer before booking and on the party day also our guests were overwhelmed with the taste and whole experience. Kids too enjoyed a lot in the playarea (they have for both toddlers and little bigger kids till age 7.

All in all a great place, good food and sheer fun for Kids! The playarea has quite unique things. Good place to organize a kids birthday party. We had 55 guests (kids included) and the place is good enough for about 60 guests.

Good luck!

8. Bookmyfunction

Bookmyfunction New IL'ite

Bookmyfunction.com is came up with providing facilities of Banquet halls, Party halls, Marriage halls and also here you going to find many more ideas for your venues so if you want any assistance about your venues just log onto Bookmyfunction.com

9. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

For birthdays parties. Swagath , chillies, sithara grand are the best in hyderabad