Party Hall's in Dubai

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by lidds, May 1, 2009.

1. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

My baby will be a 1 year old soon. Need to know of places to celebrate the birthday besides KFC, burgerking, Mcdonald etc. Some place where good Indian, chinese food is served n for limited crowd.

Thanks
    Lidds

2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI lidds...
    welcome to IL...

1. foodlands near to NMC hospital diera (other landmarks or sana fashion, ramada continental hotel)
    2. caravan resturant inside hamrain centre , they have a very good party hall and conduct game shows etc...
    3. al leewan resturant which is inside airport freezone , it will be very spacious for kids to play around...(especially if you conduct the party on friday)
    4. Al ibrahim palace which is in karama
    5. lulu resturant which is in first floor of qusais lulu
    we had our kid b'day parties in few of these places and few attened parties...

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  3. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

Hi Shvap,

Thankssssss a lot dear. U are a real great help. Thanks once again.

Lidds

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

you are always welcome...

5. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

hi lidds,

there are also party halls available in sangeetha restaurant and ponnusamy in qusais..

check out..

6. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

hi shvap,

hey can u give me some ideas hw to celebrate my baby's first birthday. some tips. since its my first baby m so confused.

thx,
    lidds

7. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi lidds,
    where are you planning to do your kids birthday? if its a private party then keeps games for kids as well as elders. see actually i have no idea how many kids and elders are coming. but if you are keeping it KFC, McD's or BK then they will manage the games. also try doing the decoration in a theme form. keep take away gifts for each family attending. and obviously there will be gifts for games. keep housie with gifts as prizes. you could also hire party organisers who will do all the needful.

8. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Hey Lidds,

I agree with Zeenat.... It depends on where you have decided to keep it.

KFC, Mc Donalds, etc have one person organizing the games, but it's only for the children.

On the other hand, if you keep it in a party hall, like Foodlands or the airport freezone food court area, then it's better to organize games for all categories - kids, couples, gents & ladies.

A few suggestions for kiddy games -
    • Musical chairs
    • Passing the parcel (with punishments)
    • Saying "Happy birthday {kid's name}" Prolonging the name to the maximum count (Like Happy Birthday Pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
    • Four corners, alternatively you can offer various chocolates (mini ones work well - bounty, mars, snickers, kitkat, etc) to kids & then the the birthday child can pick one "naughty" chocolate - the one with "that" chocolate, is out. The chocolate is theirs either ways!
    A few suggestion of games for adults -
    • Some simple games like musical chairs can be played by gents.
    • Ladies can have a "Draw a cat" (Keep a paper plate on the head, & try to draw a cat - one feature at a time - head, ears, body, limbs, etc)
    • A full family getting inside a hoopla ring in turns - similar to passing the parcel.
    Spot prize games have become quite a craze as well - Some sugestions for that :- longest belt, shabbiest wallet, most number of bills, most number of coins, longest hair, most number of bangles, longest earring, etc

Retun gifts for kids can be general or as per the age of the child... Do add a few chocolates in, if you are giving them in bags.

Mostly every party hall does their decoration. But if you want anything specific, I'm sure they'll be able to fit it in. Theme decorations work well when kids also are dressed up in theme related outfits... otherwise ballons, streamers, are good enough.

Have an awesome time getting everything organizing!

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  9. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI lidds...
    zeenat and ani had given very good ideas... i did a party for my kid in caravan hamrain centre they have their own organizer lady who did very well so if visit them personally you get ideas... we just bought few gifts for the games and return gifts we had a grand party that time...

1 person likes this.
  10. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

hi guys,

hw r u? hey was a bit busy as my baby birthday is coming closer. its actually next month but m feeling as if the days r running. i want to have winnie the pooh as the theme for her birthday but someone told me that its a boys theme. can't i have winnie the pooh for my baby girl's birthday? can u guys plz let me know if u'll don't mind as soon as possible cause want to go shopping.

thx,
    lidds