What Do You Think ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DavenaRosalie, Aug 3, 2015.

1. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

Hi, is anyone here familiar with a company who is good in assisting in terms of cloud computing? My cousin refers to me a provider which she believes could give me the best consultation in terms of cloud solution. According to her, she got them already for a contract. I trusted my cousins point of view and I'm planning also to inquire with them directly. However, I also need others' recommendations so that I could have other choices. If I'm not mistaken, she named the company as Quest Sys. I'm not sure about it but I just hope their price rates could fit my needs & budget too. What do you think?

2. raya888

raya888 New IL'ite

I do not have a first hand experience on Quest. But I took a peek in their website and I guess,they can be the one who can help your cousin. We have another cloud provider though performance is not really at par.

Btw, I am a newbie. Sorry if I have not formally introduce myself beforehand.

3. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

Which cloud provider do you use, if you don't mind me asking.
    Anyway, I've gone ahead and contacted Quest. In fact I have an appointment set for next week. I wonder what questions I should ask. Any suggestions?