Good Gynecologists in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Rad, Jun 8, 2007.

1. gopa1983

gopa1983 New IL'ite

can anyone suggest good gynecologist in and around tambaram. we are new to this area and i am 3 months preg. So please help and guide

Roop

2. gopa1983

gopa1983 New IL'ite

hi can u suggest any good gyne in east tambaram . We are new to this area and just shifted.I am 3 months preg. So please help

3. Itzmeee

Itzmeee New IL'ite

I wouldn't suggest Lakshmi Gunasekaran. I had my girl baby there. She was given phototherapy for infant jaundice and the basic measure of protecting baby's eyes was not taken. The first baby bath is given without any family member supervision. We can't see how the nurse handles our baby. Well, that may be ok with some but I felt very uncomfortable and left as early as I could from the clinic. I regret having delivered my first baby there.

4. Itzmeee

Itzmeee New IL'ite

I wouldn't suggest Lakshmi Gunasekaran. I had my girl baby there. She was given phototherapy for infant jaundice and the basic measure of protecting baby's eyes was not taken. The first baby bath is given without any family member supervision. We can't see how the nurse handles our baby. Well, that may be ok with some but I felt very uncomfortable and left as early as I could from the clinic. I regret having delivered my first baby there.

5. Garden2010

Garden2010 New IL'ite

i have read good reviews about Dr. Shantha in SMF. can anybody tell whether we can approach her for menopause related problems ?

6. chandralekha68

chandralekha68 New IL'ite

iam in the lookout for a good gynaecologist in chennai who can deal with vaginismus and has cured it succesfully. can you please let me know as soon as possible?

7. Pappu85

Pappu85 New IL'ite

Hi this is pappu. can anyone suggest me with good gyna and hospital near selaiyur or tambaram.... specailly who does normal delivery.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

9. sandhyab18

sandhyab18 New IL'ite

Hi,

Did you get any doc around velachery or adayar... i am trying to meet Dr.Sowmya Raghavan, Can i know your feedback on her...

10. sandhyab18

sandhyab18 New IL'ite

I am on my initial days of pregnency and i am looking to finilize a doc... can anyone suggest if Dr Sowmya Ragavan is a good choice... any one who has been consulting her... ?

Pls suggest a good GP around Velachery..