Good Gynecologists in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Rad, Jun 8, 2007.

1. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Re: gynecologist in west tambaram

can any one please tell about Shanthi sanjay, i m planning to consult with her.

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

DEar Meena

For my small gynec problems i used to visit MALATHY , she is coming to KASTHURI HOSPITAL IN SHANMUGAM ROAD ( MARKET ROAD) , this hospital is very near to HOTEL VASANTH VIHAR inShanmugam road, market road , west tambaram, she is very very friendly lady, will give her phone number also , will attned you personally also, and also will answer you patiently.........but to her , so far, i have not gone for any big issues......you go meet her and then you decide, its upto u.....But in this west tambaram clinic, she comes under appointment, but she has her own clinic in SELAIYUR ROAD, ( MCC COLLEGE ROAD) opp to ADYAR BAKERY morning 10 - 1 and evening 6 - 9 she is coming ( sorry i forgot her number)

And, recently my sister delivered baby in SHREE KRISHNA HOSPITAL in GST ROAD, this hospital is near PARVATHY ORTHO ( under the bridge) , she is also wonderful gynec doctor, its her own hospital, and here they got allllll facilities to do all types of treatments, she will attend you personally , i think her name is SUJATHA , crowd will be there , but you can trust her

go to both places and then decide yourself

3. meenambika

meenambika New IL'ite

hai Latha,

tku very much for sending me such a detailed reply. This shows ur helping mind. Tks again :)

rgds
    meena

4. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am a first time mother and gautham is 4 months old now.
    Intially i was searching for good gyn and after getting so many suggestions I ended up with DR.SHANTI SANJAY of VENKATESWARA hospitals Nandanam(close to satyam officeand nandanam signal )

I really say she is very good. not suggesting any unnecessary scans or even drugs.she waited for the normal delivery thoughmy baby weighs 3.7 kg at birth she encouraged me during labour .
    Also th hospital charges were also ok compared to malar and other big hospitals. the facilites were also too good .

I had a normal delivery and it costs me 29000/- which includes everything
    they said it will cost 35000/- for c-section
    I live in baby nagar, velachery .

People in thiruvanmiyur ,adyar can also try this as it is not very far and also first pregnancy it takes little long time so distance doesnot matter

I am writing this because i came to know shanti sanjay only through this site and little later through my friends :)

Thanking indus ladies friends for suggesting good gyn:) :)

5. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I am 10 weeks pregnant.I going to start my check up in SMF hospital , DR.SHANTHA.

Will u pls tell me, how is she and her treatment??? what about medical exp. r there???

pls reply me asap...

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sangeetha,

heard she is good. but if you are choosing nanganallur, i would suggest them.

1. vasundara- bmhospitals.- nanganllur 36/38 street..
    2. mangalambikai- bharat hospitals - nanganallur-ivth mainroad
    3. sp- i do not know the name of the doctor.
    3. chandrika - cm hospitals..- opp. nehru govt. 46/47th road...

all the rest come later...congrats on your pregnancy.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

ooviya, i have heard shanta is good. but no personal experience in the sense from people very close to me. did you meet varloo?? maybe she could guide you.

8. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

not yet!!! i think she is out of station. so v will meet in next week (propably)???!!!!

9. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

what about Dr. Tara in sundaram foundation hospital , Annanagar?????

10. kay123

kay123 New IL'ite

Hi. I am 20 weeks pregnant and wanted to get an appointment with Dr Shantha in SMF after reading good reviews about her in this website. I was able to meet only Dr. Sivagama sundari (Dr. Shantha's assistant). In the hospital they said, they operate as a group and any doctor out the 5 may be available for the delivery.. Is that the case? Will the doctor who we see wont see us for delivery? Please let me know your experience....

Also is the waiting list different for different doctors? Dr Sivagama sundari said I was in waiting list 18 or so - is it the same waiting list as a group or specific to individual doctors.... please let me know....

Thanks,