I am looking for a live in maid in chennai, which agency can be suggested?

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by usarika, Jan 29, 2010.

1. usarika

usarika New IL'ite

THere are umpteen maid service agencies in chennai & from my earlier experience & from reviews on net, most of them cheat & dont have reliable people. They are only after money.

Can anyone suggest a good maid agency for live in in chennai? Any one has some good experiences with any can help as a reference.

2. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

I need one too for my parents...the agency we r using right now..cant bear more...so ladies ..please help..

3. pallavimadap

pallavimadap New IL'ite

i need a live in maid, have 2 kids one is 2.5 yrs old and anotehr one is 4 months old, my mother in law stays with me but she cannot manage everything, hence need a reliable agency details. I had bad experieces in past with one of the agency :Reliance servant agency" claims to be Govt recognised agency - Nirmala, who took the Rs. 6500 and sent a perosn for 10 days and psot which servant disappeared and the Madam Nirmala was worst to handle, she never snet any one later. Please help me with a reliable agency or a servant. I live in Thoraipakam Chennai.

4. Jaanah

Jaanah New IL'ite

I need a maid to take care of my baby who is 2.5 years old and cooking. I am ok if maid stays at home or she comes daily also. Share me some reliable agencies. I am staying at Camp Road, East Tambaram.

5. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

sorry to say this...I haven't had/heard one positive experience with these agencies and maids...including mine...

Here in India, these are unorganised sectors and you will not have any transparency on their information...pls don't go by ads in newspaper...

They flee or say that they are sick, they curl up in your place and say they are leaving (some don't even say)...and if you come to know of their background through other sources, you will feel sick that such people lived with us/cooked for us few days...

Its better that you hire someone reliable from your surroundings/ servant of known...