Need some suggestion on VLCC slim amd trim course

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Cadbury, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Cadbury

Cadbury New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Let me know if anyone joined VLCC slim amd trim course and how for useful to reduce 5-7kg weight.

2. sureshvidhya

sureshvidhya New IL'ite

hi,

Vlcc course helps u to reduce.They give some heat treatments(for inch reduction and weight loss) and weekly once you can have a massage to get the effect. they advise u on diet also.but the weight comes back if u stop it.if u want the effect to stay you have to be on diet continuesly.according to me the amount of money spent and the effect was not justified

3. samarsundari

samarsundari Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Can any one share about the price in VLCC to reduce weight. And alsi share the procedure like based on any work out they are reducing the weight or through some treatments. Can any one tell me about this please?

4. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Has anyone tried the tummy reduction treatment. I have some loose skin after delivery and would like to tighten it up before fat accumulates.
    Guess they would use vibration and massaging for tummy reduction in addition to diet and excercise.

If anyone has taken the tummy reduction treatment, pls share ur experience.

5. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi shubini,

I went there(dubai) for a primary consultation to reduce the tummy(not big though:biglaugh) after delivery..

They just promised me 2 inch loss for 2250dhs (10 visits totally).
    I don't think it's worth to spend so much for this outcome, so didn't join..

You can just go for a consultation and then decide.

Ansu:)

6. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Ansu,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes even I have seen ads where they say they will reduce upto 6cms.....6 cms is nothing for me..I have to reduce almose 20-25cms to become normal....:rotfl

Two of my friends have joined their weight reduction programs and reduced almost 8-10kgs.
    But I have not received any direct feedback on their tummy reduction program.

I am not sure if its possible to reduce only the tummy portion without concentrating on the entire body weight loss :idea

7. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

8. Sasikarthik

Sasikarthik Junior IL'ite

Hi,

3 years b4, I joined VLCC to reduce 15kgs. After 1 year, I reduced 14 kgs. I followed all the diet they told and daily walking of about 45 mins sincerely. Thats y I could reduce that much. But after the completion of the course, I can follow the diet upto 6 months. And then due to work pressure and laziness, slowly I stopped my workouts and diet. I again I become how I was 4 years before. What I spent was totally waste. :-(
    (I spent with 50% discount 50000/-).

So If you can follow the diet and workouts regularly after the course, you can go for VLCC... Otherwise dont waste your money.

9. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

I Had joined inspirations in Bangalore. They are somewhat ok. I lost some weight but I don't really think anyone would have to go there. It's really waste of going there

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  10. pallavi00

pallavi00 New IL'ite

I took the VLCC slim sonic treatment last month in kalyani nagar, Pune. I have one thing to say - I am very disappointed with the treatment. I had gone for post pregnancy skin tightening. The counselor at VLCC, promised me I ll see the skin tightening results just after the 1st sitting and that I need to take only 3 sittings. She assured me I will see immediate results. But even after the 3 rd sitting, there was no difference. No skin tightening of any sort. Then they informed me that I need to take 6 more sittings to see real result. Now they charged Rs 6000 per sitting for a duration of 30 mins. Is that from any angle reasonable? What's so special about that machine that they charge Rs 6000 for 30 mins? So I ended up paying Rs 18000 just for fun!

My point is if I really needed 10 or 12 sittings, why didn't the counselor say so at the 1st place? Why make false promises when you can't deliver on them? The counselors there are really experts at confusing people. On top of that they started pushing me for breast firming and a couple of other 'treatments'! I would advise everyone not to go for VLCC slim sonic treatment. Don't waste your hard earned money to make these people rich. Instead, join an abs class. I'm doing the same.