Orphanage Address in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Sarov13, Feb 23, 2009.

1. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

recently we came across Kakkum Karangal Children's Home, in W. Mambalam, through Mambalam Times.My daughter was looking for one...for the occasion of Deepavali.When contacted, they asked for provisions, since they get sweets, clothes etc, a lot.My daughter also did the same on the eve of Deepavali.Details can be got from 044 23724456, 9940617116.

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot..Will sure share in my circle and do our best :cheers

3. pavithraSan

pavithraSan New IL'ite

hey Jeya.
    Am pavithra here.
    I would like to know more details about HOPE foundation , as to where exactly its located??

Regards pavithra.

4. jnatarajan

jnatarajan New IL'ite

Hi, May I know the details on HOPE foundation as well? + do they accept donations from US?

5. sheebros

sheebros Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kaluputti , My bday is on 26th even I was luking for orphanages in and around t nagar .so thanks I think I should visit Kakkum karangal..

6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I know I shpuldnt be saying this, but why a single day to spend in orphanage. Also by going there and doing stuff, I always feel we give them a feeling of what they are missing. They are not poor paavapatta people on earth. Yes they are missing some things that we are blessed with. A security in life, a so called social circle in the name of family and friends, financial stability and so on. But I think they should be let to live in peace as they can be. If u really want to do something, please support, donate as much as you can, make sure it reaches them personally and not gobbled by corrupt officials.

Sorry I didn't mean to discourage anyone or hurt, but just thought if voicing my opinion.