suggestion about good gynecologist

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by nilanesan, Feb 4, 2009.

1. nilanesan

nilanesan New IL'ite

hi all,
    i got married last year..3 months back i conceived..and doctors adviced me to do DNC due to lack of growth of baby..v agreed because of no way..its so paining to say that baby was aborted by doctor..now i recovered somewhat from physically and mentally..now i am need to go to doctor near by madipakkam...(though my last doctor is too far from my place)..
    can u all suggest a good gynecologist near by madipakkam and velacherry to find solution..consider me as ur younger sister..
    expecting ur valuable guidelines too..

2. sankar2008

sankar2008 New IL'ite

Hello

I am sorry for miscarriage of first one. But if you want to take no chance you should not mind travel to little distance. Becuase with due regards to nearby doctors in your area, I suggest you come to Mylapore--EVK Kalyani Hospital and meet Dr.Geetha Arjun. She is one of the right choice since you have one bad experience and cant take chance. Also senior drs like Lakshmi and one more in ISABEL are too experienced and can be consulted.

In the mean time i will share good drs near by area since i know few friends who are working in hospital and other related sectors.

Thanks.

3. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

Hi Nila,
    Sorry to hear about it... But dont worry..everything will become alright....
    If you are okay with the Homeopathy medicines, then I could suggest you a doctor in Tnagar. She is really good and the medicines are really so powerful. i have my own experience in it.
    You can just visit her for the first month and then get medicines for one or two months. Then from the third month of your pregnancy you could very well go to a Gynaec. Bcoz, no Allopathy medicines thinks of the side
    effects.....

Please let me know if you are really interested so that I could give you her address.

Love,
    Vidyaa

4. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Nila,

Sorry to know about your loss and it is good to know you are recovering. As you have asked for a doctor near Madippakkam, I would recomend Dr. Vasundhra Thiagarajan at BM Hospital, Nanganallur. I have been consulting her for some time now and have undergone fertility treatment under her which has been successful. I am happy with the doctor, hospital and nurses there. In case you need any more details, please let me know.

Regards,
    Anitha

5. nilanesan

nilanesan New IL'ite

thank u shankar..expecting ur guidelines..

6. sankar2008

sankar2008 New IL'ite

Hi thanks.

By tomorrow i shall share your four or five drs(good drs) who are successful in your area and nearby areas.

All the best.

SANKAR

7. srdeepa

srdeepa New IL'ite

Dr Subbulakshmi in Nanganallur is a good gynaecologist.

a very clean hospital( especially for women !!) and a homely environment and excellent service

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  8. chitrasatheesh

chitrasatheesh New IL'ite

Dr.Rekha sudhakar also good gyne in Adambakkam..

9. svanitha26

svanitha26 New IL'ite

Dear nilanesan
    A doctor near by ur place is not a solutionn rather go to a doctor
    who is experienced and will give immediate soln to ur problem .i will sugest u to go Reka kurian in joseph nuring home ,dr guruswamy road chetpet,chennai-34 who is an exellent gynac

10. srividhyasudhir

srividhyasudhir New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am 26 weeks pregnant now and have been going for regular check up with Dr.Anitha Parthasarathy, Tnagar. I am very much comfortable with her and feel like I am at home. But the problem is that it is difficult to have my delivery there as my home is far away from there and my mom's house is at madipakkam. I have come across some good reviews about Dr.Rekha Sudhakar at Adambakkam. Can anybody tell me about the doctor, nurses and let me know whether the hospital is an equipped one or some kind of info would be useful for me?