Yoga classes in mylapore, Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by VidyaaJ, Oct 14, 2008.

1. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

Hi Folks,

I am searching for a good yoga centre in and around mylapore Chennai. My Hubby is very concerned about my weight. I am 153cms and I weigh about 62 kgs. I am married just 2 months back and when my husband worries about my structure and weight, I feel so depressed... Can anyone from Chennai help me with a good yoga centre... I definetely want to come back to proper structure....

2. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

Well if your concern is just weight loss, then can you also hit the Gym... you would want to have quick results ... unlike Yoga which is good but results are longtime.

Change your diet.. eat roti fr lunch and maybe rice fr dinner eaither way.. cut back on sweets n carbs.. if you r gyming then do 20mins of cadio... and 20mins of cross trainer.. and crunches.. :bananadrink lods of water.

I went frm size8 to 6 in 4mnts... and thats the same workout i follow. you really gt to work hard and be true to your self and avoid junk foodtsk

3. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your reply... But I feel I am not flexible at all... So by doing yoga my body may get little more flexible... Anyway, I will try gym too....

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    the Krishnamachary Yoga Centre is in Mandaveli, get the phone number from the telephone directory and call up. They are one of the best in the city.

5. gopalan1937

gopalan1937 Silver IL'ite

Madam,
    There are only two ways to reduce one's weight.
    1.Daily brisk walk .Start with half an hour walk and gradually increase it to an hour.Five days a week is a must.Do it at you own pace so that you don't get tired and give up half way. Don't expect dramatic results in a month ,There will be reductions taking place slowly.This is the best way and cheap. I happen to be a doctor and world over this is advised and my wife and myself follow this for the past several years.

2.Change in your food habits which is slightly difficult to follow. Avoid fatty substances.
    Less rice and more wheat. I think diabetic diet can be followed. You can find it from internet.I am trying this most of the times,but find it difficult to control my tongue Especially when you stay near Grand Sweets.

Gopalan

6. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

thanks Varalekshmy... I will try to get it....

7. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your reply sir. I am planning to start to it.....

8. Shamee

Shamee New IL'ite

Please Try "Purna Namaskar" Power Yoga with Quickness exercise with Yoga Mission. garanteed your inches and shape. Best of Luck

9. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

10. BharathiRajesh

BharathiRajesh New IL'ite

Hi

If anybody want to know about yoga class near mylapore,
    pls find the below isha yoga program details - which is like 1 week camp but very very good program. U can also find the details in this link.
    Address can be received by contacting the phone no.

Isha Yoga Program - Isha Yoga Programs and Registration
    <!--input type="button" name="" value=" Send " onclick="send2Friend();"/ --><!--input type="button" name="" value="Cancel" onclick="hideSend2Friend();"/ -->
    <FORM name=sendfriendform>With Best Wishes,
    </FORM>
    Bharathi.R

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009