spoken English , communication skills and Interpersonal skills.

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by vikram13, Dec 16, 2015.

1. vikram13

vikram13 New IL'ite

Dear Friends for the past 7 years I have a vast experience in the field of communication and training. When I worked at an English Training academy I am the best trainer there. Later my phase of life went to motivational training; now I am the co founder of an Organization where we deal with financial investment plans. In my part time I am training people to speak English fluently .So you can join hands with me to improve your skill. English is not knowledge it’s just a Language which can be learned soon.

2. Eshbala

Eshbala New IL'ite

Hello.. Am in US.. Am so inferior tat i dont speak in English with my husband also. We are married for 3 andhalf yrs and haven't spoken in English to my husband once.. I ve a fear tat iwill make mistakes wen speaking to my husband.. He speaks very good in English.. But not even once he pinpointme tat i don't know much to talk in English.. Nowadays he understands me and wont let me down in front of others. I dont know wat to do now.. I wanted to speak fluently in English.. We 2 yrs old baby girl.. I want her to talk in English and she shud nit like me.. Pls help me