Astrologer

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by rama_mani, May 29, 2008.

1. bangalorean05

bangalorean05 Senior IL'ite

Re: good astrologer in chennai

hi all

i request people who have met Shankar Sir for consultation to share your experience/views after meeting him. I am lso trying to contact sometimes it rings and it will busy. please let me know any alternative to contact him where we can easily get access to him

awaiting for your replies and feedbacks

Hi IL ites i would like to mention on more thing after trying to contact Shankar Sir at around 10.10 am this morning and 11.30am i got a call from Shankar sir i was saying hello hello!!1 but he was not able to hear me as he was busy with his clients and the line got disconnected

regards

2. sharusathya

sharusathya New IL'ite

Hi, by seeing this thread i tried the phone number of Shankar... He gave an appointment the next day and gave me the address.. by the next day i went to that address and heard that he died the last day night due to heart attack... very sad to hear this and came back...

3. anitharajan

anitharajan Bronze IL'ite

I took his number to contact, but from the last post i am so disappointed.

His soul should rest in peace.

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:Friends

R.S.SANKAR - ASTROLOGER OF EAST TAMBARAM, SANATORIUM IS " NO MORE "

iam the one here who recommended Mr.R.S.Sankar...he is very close family friend of mine.more like family member...more than that......wat to say....for our family he is our GOD FATHER ...wellwisher.....guide..........etc etc......he is everything......but now......on 15th night 1.42pm.....suddenly HE PASSED AWAY........MASSIVE CARDIAC ARREST......he is such a wonderful soul.....no one can fill his place........

Its is a veryyyyyyyyy bigggggggggg losssss to my family......we are not able to digest that he is no more......cant beleive that still......he is just 61yr old......dont have any health issues....was just watching tv...and said..his heart is paining and he wants water to drink...and sat down in sofa....closed his eyes........ONES FOR ALL

with ttearssss:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

latamurali

5. ShobanaRaghu

ShobanaRaghu New IL'ite

Hi,

I am very sad to hear about the sudden demise of Shankar sir. My sincere condolences to his family members. Can you please let me know if I can speak to his family member or close friend that you are aware of. I had spoken to him a couple of days back prior to his death. He asked me to call him on Sunday however by then we got to know of this news.

6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Shobana

iam like his daughter......i know him from my age of 15...( now my age is 39) ....he is like my family member....he is everything to us.... iam in pune now...but all others there in chennai who spend every minute with him ...(.his blood relations as well as his extended family like us..)..v all are shattered....cant come out from that incident..........it was soooooooo shocking.... and heard receiving 100 of calls daily.....

Though iam not his blood relation but more than that.......ofcourse we can never forget him but it will take moreeeeeeee time to digest that he is no more.....

Hope vkvl will help you regarding this...

7. mel1

mel1 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I tried to contact him today at 9994123530 but it was wrong number.Do you have Jaimull Pandya number or email address?

8. thangadurai

thangadurai New IL'ite

Dear Madam,

I am Thangadurai and stays in Kodambakkam.... I used to regularly visit Sankaran Sir from year 2006. He was like a God for our Family saved us from many difficult situations.
    As he left us, a big vaccum created and We almost feel orphans... If any one of you posess some photograph of him... Pl share...

9. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Please send contact details to my private messages

10. SwapnaMurthy

SwapnaMurthy New IL'ite