Astrologer

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by rama_mani, May 29, 2008.

1. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Re: good astrologer in chennai

Hi Geetha,

I posted the contact no of Sankar.But it looks like they have removed the post becoz of the no.

Better u chk this u can get

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/personal-services/34188-good-astrologer-in-chennai.html

Check the post by LathaMurali

Cheers
    Priya.

2. gayathripadman

gayathripadman New IL'ite

Hi Latha,
    Actually I was searching for some good astrologer in Chennai. It happened to see <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:City> msgs. I tried reaching sankar, I called his mobile number so many times for the past 10days but no one is picking up the phone. Could you please tell me how to reach him?

3. monikakrishna76

monikakrishna76 New IL'ite

my son keeps getting hurt, he is 6 years old, this is happenin for the last three years now.

sometimes things fall athim, sometimespeople push him accidentaly, sometimes glass panes fall at him.,
    he has stitches in hand , legs , eyes eyc., and other injuries also.,

initialy we thought he is careless and reckless.,and thats why he alone gets injured.,...... but now he keeps getting hurt for no mistake done by him, any astrologers help.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
  4. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

hi vilaskuwait ,
    how are you and how are things shaping up with you ?

5. samyu

samyu New IL'ite

hi kaveri venkat

i called mr.mukesh and he inturn wanted few details by email. when i sent the mail he replied that he charges high

how can i ask him to charge low which would be affordable to me?

6. Vilaskuwait

Vilaskuwait New IL'ite

Hi Seema,

I am doing well thanks.
    I am actually waiting for my name change details which he said will send to me, but as of yet I have not received it. He sent me another email with some do’s and dont's related to my house which i am following it, but am actually waiting for the name change email. Every time I call him he says he will send, but I don’t know why he has not send it till now. So I am a touch disappointed with that.

So How about you? How is life going at your end? Hope all is great.

Warm Regards.

7. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

Villaskuwait ,

It happened with me too in regard to My playschool venture.I kept asking him but he wouldnt tell and keep ostponding the matter ,then finally he said I should not start the school till next November if I am looking at the income part.well in your case I think he must be not replying in regard to your name change because for that he needs to study your horoscope in detail and I know he is keeping very busy these days moving in and out of the country.I am going to chennai tomorrow but will not be able to meet him as he is leaving for Singapor tomorrow and will be back on the 26th...So I think you should mail him after that and just remind him about it in a subtle manner so he does not get offened...you know how sensitive he is...

8. noname1

noname1 New IL'ite

Hi
    Does anyone know any astrologer in Ashok Nagar. I have heard about one person who is very good and lives near Saravana Bhavan. Does anyone know ?

9. Vilaskuwait

Vilaskuwait New IL'ite

Thanks Seema for the traveling info, I wasn’t aware of that and yes indeed I know by know how much sensitive he is and that’s why I am bit reluctant to give him a buzz also, just to make sure that he don’t get frustrated.
    At the same time I also forgot to mention to you that – in case if you meet/call him, (I know you won’t but still) don’t talk about my queries or else that might trigger another misunderstanding.

I am planning to send him a short message, and let’s see when he responds to that.

Till then take care.
    Best regards.

10. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

haha VillasKuwait..

Had a laugh reading your post about his sensitive nature but believe me he is a wonderful person otherwise ..I write to him anything that comes to my head and he takes it very cutely.I reamember once telling him not to be mean can you believe it.
    Dont worry I wont ask about you - anyways I was not going to even if you had not told me.
    Imagine how frustrating it must be for him ...getting calls and weird questions all the time and each one feels that she/he has the right to ask as many questions as possible because they have paid him....be patient thats all i can say...