Astrologer

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by rama_mani, May 29, 2008.

1. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Re: good astrologer in chennai

Hello

I just spoke to Mr Shanker and got an appointment. Can anyone please tell me how much should I give him for one consultation. Sorry to ask but I will carry that much money. I do not have have any problems with how much ever he asks i just want to know .

2. kaverivenkat

kaverivenkat Bronze IL'ite

Dear vanakkam,

Mr.Shankar predicts well. But moneywise Mr.Shankar is better I feel. Pariharams also he gives for Temples only and which we can easily perform.

I wish and pray your problems should be sorted out at the earliest and God gives you peace of mind.

Wishing you all the best.

kaverivenkat

3. Akshya09

Akshya09 New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

I'am a new member to this team and fortunately i read this thread today and felt very happy to get the contact of Sankar sir. As everyone i would like to thank you for your help in providing his contact.

I have asked my mom to contact Sankar sir, can we tell him that you had provided us his contact...

I was desperately in need to get few things cleared and get an advice on what shall i do next....and my mom worries most of the time about me...nothing had changed over time but our worries increased....I feal confident that things will work out after we get advice from Sankar sir.

I pray god that my mom should be able to get in touch with him...i have told my mom that he might be busy but keep trying :)

Thnaks again!!!

4. khushboo27

khushboo27 New IL'ite

he told me to go to a temple and do one more remedy secretly without sharing it with others .

Mukesh K is good he gave me some remedies, i got a new job thanks to him, but he is not encouraging us to meet him personally and thank him etc.,

he says live life as it comes., spontaneously.

do not consult astrologers (including him)often, except for major decisions.

and he told me to wear pearl for a week and after that donate in a temple hundi or to cowboy , i will get job within eleven days of it.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  5. khushboo27

khushboo27 New IL'ite

moneywise mukesh k i dont think so he is so
    costly since, you gain a lot from him, and we spend on so many waste things , atleast he is honest and effective. atleast this much we can spend for our own good..

but for lot of people he himself doesnt take fee even when the person is prepared to pay happily.,
    he says he knows from whom to collect and whom not to.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  6. Akshya09

Akshya09 New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

My mom was able to get in touch with Sankar sir and he has asked my mom to do some pariharam which she is going do in next few days. I fealt really happy after she had a word with him.

Thanks for your help Latha!

7. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

Yes Khushboo27 is very correct.His charges are just nothing at all for what GOOD he does to us through his remedies and he does not charge if he thinks he should not from a perticular person..like he did not charge my cousin who was married ,very young but got struck by MS a MONSTER diesease

8. jayluck

jayluck New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

This is jayanthi from chennai. I called shankar sir and asked for an appointment. he said he will try to give it tomm. Hopefully waiting for his reply to get all my problems solved.

Regards,
    Jayanthi.

9. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

No you got my message wrong about my cousin..He did not charge him cause somehow he got to know that since my cousine is more of a vegetable now after Ms and was the only earning member of his family his charges for My cousin would make a good enough hole in his pocket ...and again no one would want to charge for showing any remedies for a person who is fighting with life.

10. Mitr

Mitr New IL'ite

One of the best Genuine Astrologers i have ever come across is Mr. S.V. Varadharajan. He is from Teynampet.
    He is extremely sincere. You will definitely feel satisfied after meeting him.

Best of Luck

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009