weight loss pro in Labelle Kilpauk,Chennai,Paid,but unable to go ,anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Srija12, May 7, 2015.

1. Srija12

Srija12 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Post pregnancy of mine,I have gained around 7 to 8 kg's of weight.So my husband took me to Labelle ,Kilpauk ,Chennai to take the weight loss session ,to loss the gained weight ,however as soon as I joined ,my project in my company has changed and really dont get time to visit labelle .

And we had maid to take care of my baby in weekends too,now maid is coming up on weekdays only ,so I dont have time to go on weekends too ,as I cant leave my baby alone .

I spoke to Labelle Center regarding my situation ,for this they asked me to refer anyone who would like to take the session on behalf of me .I have paid around 18 K and its a package to loss 10 kg's .The per day session will takes around 3 hrs including heat therapy,massage on abdomen area,one more therpy (I forgot that name ) will be provided .

So since I am unable to visit the Labelle due to my present situation ,if anyone intrested to take the sessions means ,please let me know .I took only one session ,rest are still pending .

Interested person pay me 16 K and I will speak to Labelle center to start the session for the same ,if interested please let me know ..

2. anitaagrawal69

anitaagrawal69 New IL'ite

Re: weight loss pro in Labelle Kilpauk,Chennai,Paid,but unable to go ,anyone interest

I had a lot of acne on my face and around my neck since teenage and they left terrible marks on my face. I had been trying different kinds of home remedies and creams for almost 6 years but they did not cause much difference. I underwent the peeling treatment at La Belle and now I have much smoother skin on my face. The marks and bad texture, all gone. All I had to do was prevent contact with direct sunlight for a few weeks. La Belle has helped me a lot and I suggest it to people out there with similar problems.

3. Srija12

Srija12 New IL'ite

Re: weight loss pro in Labelle Kilpauk,Chennai,Paid,but unable to go ,anyone interest

Hi anitaagrawal69 ,Thanks for your reply .

Yes,as you mentioned,Labelle offers different kind of skin treatments too and weight loss treatments .

If you know someone,could you please let me know to take any of the treatments which Labelle offers on behalf of me please .

Thanks