Good unique anarkali salwars suits collections around velachery and Stitching help

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by bijulabk, Mar 16, 2014.

1. bijulabk

bijulabk New IL'ite

Hi, i am a new member.
    Where can i purchase Good unique salwars collections around 2000 to 3000 near velachery or tnagar. Suggest me some good botiques with unique collections (no pothys or rmkv pls ).And also suggest me some good stitching shops around velachery or medavakkam where they provide perfect fit......

2. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Re: Good unique anarkali salwars suits collections around velachery and Stitching hel

Someone in this forum suggested a shop in(near taramani) bypass road, opp to jagan tailors. sorry don't remember the name of the shop. There is one Just salwars and many boutiques in 100ft road. Try your luck there. I dont have any personal experience. Other Ilites native of velachery might help.

3. bijulabk

bijulabk New IL'ite

Re: Good unique anarkali salwars suits collections around velachery and Stitching hel

Hey thank u.... But i went to sujaas in velachey they have good collections to go with and also kalanikethan has got good collections... got two salwars:cool2:

4. VidBala

VidBala Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Could you kindly tell me where this Suja's is ..

Also , the price range that they offer?

VidBala

5. bijulabk

bijulabk New IL'ite

hi
    From vijayanagar bus stand head forward towards megamart, then u see nishikas from thr after 5 to 6 shops (not exactly) u see sujas (megamart side itself)...it is a boutique... i saw salwars in the range of 2000 to 3k...i dont have any idea about other ranges

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  6. RieRie

RieRie Gold IL'ite

Hi, you can try GJ boutique just above Baskin's Robins. But i remember saw one in Grand Mall as well not sure whether or not they moved from above Baskin Robinson to that GrandMall...they have fair collections of all salwar, kurti and Lengha and she also does stitching. You can try there.:)

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

what about the one near CEEDYES supermarket.Is it still there?