suggestion regarding 2-wheeler

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by mrkdurga, Oct 8, 2012.

1. mrkdurga

mrkdurga Junior IL'ite

hello friends :) this is durga from chennai.am new to this website ..
    am in need of your help guys ..
    my dad gonna buy me a two wheeler today .. he asked my suggestion .. we gone through many showrooms and settled on mahindra flyte . i read some online reviews and its really over exagerated . wanna know some users review ..
    is anyone from here using this vehicle ?? hows is it running ?? any problems with mileage ?? suggest me somegood 2-wheelers pls .. its really urgent ...

1 person likes this.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

i am also looking for some two wheelers for my daughter and we zeroed in on tvs-wega...no idea about mahindra, but a friend drives the mahindra rodeo and she is not completely satisfied.

2 people like this.
  3. outofthebox

outofthebox Platinum IL'ite

hi durga,

i have heard that honda activa is good overall. the only thing i didnt like about it was that its bulky, and seems to bulge a lot at the rear (you can see any pictures online)...otherwise i have seen good reviews of this vehicle. because it was too heavy for me to handle, i settled in for hero pleasure 1.5 years ago.

as for hero pleasure, only after we purchased it we realised that the pickup is not so good. especially in slope areas, we need to accelerate it fully. otherwise we didnt face much problem until now. we had service centers near our place itself, so we used to give regularly. but whichever bike you choose, make sure you take a test ride and have a feel of it.

2 people like this.
  4. mrkdurga

mrkdurga Junior IL'ite

actually we already have tvs wego and pleasure . wego is very good but i cannot handle the weight since am very lean yaar .. if the vehicle falls down i wont be able to pick it up .. thats y i ruled it out ..

5. mrkdurga

mrkdurga Junior IL'ite

the old model of pleasure was very good even though the sizw was little big .. but the new one is nt that good .. my sis used both the first version and second version . she isnt completely satisfied with it ..
    just now i had gone for a test drive of mahindra flyte .. it was just like wego .. no vibrations and drive was pain free ... i guess i can go with this .. jst worried abt the mileage ...

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

and i wanted to correct you that day itself..completely forgot.. flyte is from kinetic..

8. tenkanidiyoor

tenkanidiyoor Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am using TVS streak from last 10 months. Its good from short distance. It is not very expensive too. It costed around 45K. The best point with this vehicle that it is not heavy. I can handel it very well.. having used activa earlier, this vehicle is very light :)

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

If going for tvs streak wait for the hybrid version that is due for release..which is both electric/petrol..

10. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

You should be happy if you get anything above 40 km per litre. heavier the bike, lower the mileage.