Suffering Skin infection..

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by SujiSiva, Jun 20, 2012.

1. SujiSiva

SujiSiva New IL'ite

Can anyone suggest me homeopathy doctor for my skin infection. Skin doctor telling that i have suffered in Urticaria skin problem. I got recently married and i dont want to take allopathy treat. So please help to know the good homeopathy doctor in chennai

2. meenukrish

meenukrish New IL'ite

Hi!

I had similar kind of skin allergy many years ago. Had the treatment from Dr Thambiah A S. (+(91)-(44)-26412306; Old No 938 New No 158, Opp To Dasaprakash Hotel, Poonamallee High Road, Flowers Road, Chennai - 600084). Not sure if he is still there but can probably meet his assistance. Now I don't have this skin problem.

Have a lot of Aloe Vera juices. This is very good and helps fight against any type of skin problems. I like SAPPE, the one with aloe vera cubes, Peach Flavor. You get it in all Nuts and Spices shop.

Avoid using those high perfumed soaps or cosmetics for somedays. Use homemade (Ask your granny) bath powders thats best for your skin.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  3. SujiSiva

SujiSiva New IL'ite

Thank you for the suggestion Meenu. you knw Thanbiah dr has passed away. nw his assistents only taking care of tht hospital..i hve taken ig e level and the observation value is 370.. today evening im going to meet dr.. lets c how things will go.. :) :(

4. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hi to all. I have same problem. And this led to VASCULITIS too. I am getting treatment with Doctor Muralidhar, who also consults at Apollo Greams Road. I am attaching his address below U many pay a visit. Hes realy good and I have visited almost all skin doctors in chennai and only he is apt for this I feel. I dont know how far homeopathy / ayurvedic treatments can help URTICARIA. I also know about this as I have it. hence wanted to help ppl in need of any info.

Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopal
    No: 9, Muthu Lakhshmi Bhavan,
    Opp to adyar anandha bavan,
    MG Rd, Shastri Nagar,
    Adayar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
    ph: 044- 2452 2761

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. SujiSiva

SujiSiva New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your reply. let me go n meet him soon. :)

6. sharmilakumar20

sharmilakumar20 Junior IL'ite

Dr.sukumar on Harrington road is good :)