Process of getting cooking gas connection

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by n.yamuna, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Bharathi.K

Bharathi.K Senior IL'ite

Re: getting cooking gas connection

Hi Bhooma,

Is tis t process of getting Govt gasses or for private gas.

Right nw am living in rented house only. As u said i dont have any residen t proof. I do have got my mobile bill, Pan card tats all. But i have got my company HR letter tat i live in the house (am living in rented house). In tis case hw can i get.

2. Bharathi.K

Bharathi.K Senior IL'ite

Hi bhooma,

The procedure u have given is for private gas/ or for givt gas. am living in rented house in chennai. As u said i dont have a lease agreement copy docs. so far i ahve got my mobile bill and PAN card. Can i able to get with these. and also have got a copy of HR letter from my company stating tat am living in that house(i use to give tis HR letter as a proof to other things such as mobile etc.,) can i provide the same as a proof for tis also. plz let me knw. or hw cam i deal with tis.

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Ok,i did not know that ration card is not necessary now.Thanks a lot for this new information on getting gas cylinders now.

4. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bharathi

Sorry..just saw your message.

dont bother .. just follow the procedure that I had written earlier and you will get the cylinder (HP) in three/four weeks.

for private gas companies , you just need to make some payment and you will get within two days . If you are living in and around adyar, then i suggest you contact a private gas cylinder dealer who is right next to the sai baba temple in mylapore

cheers

Bhooma