praba's v care hairfall treatment-chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by sujakalyan, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Anandhan

Anandhan New IL'ite

Hi suja,

Jus visit Dr Batras where they dont charge for consulation it is free of cost ,were u can ask all ur doubts and other details about the treatment. Yesterday i went for the consulation got some tips for hair maintenance. everything depends on our lifestyle. so consult twice before u make any treatment.

Thanks
    anandhan

2. cmalathie

cmalathie New IL'ite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Bhooma

I am planning to come over from Canada to Vcare for hair transplant.
    Please let me know your frank opinion on the treatement(FUI/ DHI). Otherwise is a wast of money for me to come over all the way from Canada.

Please contact me through private messages. You can sign up for
    private messages here - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/payments.php

Thanks
    Catherine

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
  3. raji35

raji35 New IL'ite

see some products work for some people and some doesnt. i had lot of hair fall problem until i went almost bald. then i found this jeevan herbals in net. it is a very good product. people must try this. it took some 1 and half months to stop hair loss and 4 months for hair growth. what i am trying to tell is hair regrowth requires patience. i have seen lots of people selling hair products and their only motive is to cheat and earn money. with jeevan is that you can go and visit them frequently and tell about your hair conditions and the best thing about them is that they want their customers to get hair regrowth, it is not like that they sell the product and just let the customer away.

1 person likes this.
  4. Archuramu

Archuramu Senior IL'ite

Hi Raji ,

I'm Archana from Bangalore.I purchased jeevan herbals last week,but not able to contact them over phone now to know the usage of the 3 products given. (Hair oil,Regrowth powder and 1 more white colour powder which has no name in it).will be very much helpful if you can let me know the usage of the 2 powders to start the treatment.

Thanks,
    Archana

5. Sanju24

Sanju24 New IL'ite

Hi,

Prabha's Vcare is really good. I went there a few months back with diffused hair loss and dandruff. My hair was in a bad state. First i was very skeptical, but when the doctors took me through the treatment process and answered all my questions I got lot of hope. The therapist who done the treatment to me was also very good. The doctors and therapist are all experienced and have lot of knowledge about hair and scalp.

Shortly, the treatment was started and my hair fall started to stop within first few sessions. They cleaned my scalp,and nourished it. The doctors make sure that you have healthy hair healthy food. Really they are following a holistic approach. This is something fantastic and makes this clinic stand out from others.

Now I do not have hair fall and dandruff problems. Also, my hair has become shiny and thick.

Thanks to Vcare- They made it possible.

Regards
    Sanju

1 person likes this.
  6. Raayeesha

Raayeesha New IL'ite

Hi
    I am Rayeesha... I went to Vcare hair clinic and found visible results. The treatments comes as a package and I took the package. I am extremely happy with the results. After going to Vcare, I started using the Vcare shikkakai paste, it was very good, one pack last for 6 to 7 washes. Don't apply it directly, instead mix it with water and then apply. It is very good, now my friends have also started to use Vcare shikkakai paste.

1 person likes this.
  7. charmbabez

charmbabez Gold IL'ite

I went for hair treatment in v care before 6 yrs (near vani mahak road) as I had hairfall and dandruff problem we had direct consulting with prabha and the result was very effective as I was treated with some experienced lady though they charged high(per sitting rs 250 weekly 3 to 4 times) .recently I recommended one friend and we both went there what i observed there is all new young girls with white coat gave normal repeated counseling and we paid 800 both for consulting and hair test.now against my hair turning worst with dandruff splits grey hair and hair fall I am seriously upset and willing to go for some treatment there can anyone guide me? how is treatment over there in praba's.. I feel as the treatment is given by just joint girls is that effective? can anyone help me out here?

8. ashe

ashe New IL'ite

I have hair problem more than two years. I used most of the products in the market, but there is no solution for my hair falling problem. Finally i went to prabhas v care hair clinic in Chennai. The doctors are so friendly and took lot of test and scans for my hair. Then they provide the correct treatment according to my problem. I took nearly 1 month treatment. My hair falling stopped within a month. Thanks for Prabhas v care hair clinic.

2 people like this.
  9. gan2

gan2 New IL'ite

I need the total hair clinic in chennai. Please refer me of all my needs

10. gan2

gan2 New IL'ite

One of my friend referring the Prabhas v care hair clinic. The first hair clinic in chennai. The clinic having lot of advanced treatment.

1 person likes this.