Bridal makeup : Good beautician/make up artist/ parlor in chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by rapunzel1103, May 3, 2012.

1. rapunzel1103

rapunzel1103 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

This forum is really interesting and you discuss really informative stuffs.

I am getting married this July 2012 and i am in need of a very good contact to do my bridal and reception makeup. Kindly let me know if you know anyone personally or any good parlor in chennai.

I also need the beautician to help me tie the madisar and put the andal kondai. I had inquired in Naturals chennai but they did not know how to put andal kondai. Kindly help me....

Rapunzel..........

2. radsanush

radsanush Bronze IL'ite

hi

Which part of Chennai will ur marriage be? It would be better to get someone from near your place of marriage. I got mine done from a person called Kalai in Virugambakkam. She was too good and very professional.She knows to do Andal kondai and tie madisar. Unfortunately i don't have her number or contact as its been 3 years since my marriage. Check if you have someone in that area to get her contact if you wish. I know lakme beauticians don't come to the marriage hall to do makeup , you have to go to their parlor to get ur makeup done but I heard from my friend that some beauticians from lakme offlate have been coming to marriage halls to do makeup. Try them too.good luck.:)one suggestion though , abt madisar I am not sure if ur folks will let the beautician tie the madisar for u . mostly ur sil or someone will have to tie it to you as per sasthram. my case too my hubby's side relatives only did , beautician is not allowed for that . but it cud be diff in ur case :)

1 person likes this.
  3. bluemoon

bluemoon New IL'ite

Hi Rapunzel,

I am a freelance makeup artist based in Chennai. I do makeup and hairstyle at bride's place. If u r interested to see some pics of my south indian bridal work, Pls send me a private msg with ur contact no...

PS: I have also done a iyengar wedding with andal kondai and stuff... will send u the pics of the bride if u want...

Thanks,
    Bluemoon

1 person likes this.
  4. bluemoon

bluemoon New IL'ite

Hi Rapunzel,

I am a freelance makeup artist based in Chennai. I do makeup and hairstyle at bride's place. If u r interested to see some pics of my south indian bridal work, Pls send me a private msg with ur contact no...

PS: I have also done a iyengar wedding with andal kondai and stuff... will send u the pics of the bride if u want...

Thanks,
    Bluemoon

5. rapunzel1103

rapunzel1103 New IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  6. ajeeram

ajeeram New IL'ite

Hi,

My wedding is in November. Am looking for beauticians. Mine will be a brahmin wedding too. Can you pl send some samples to my email? Would you be interested?

7. krytica

krytica New IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  8. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

hi bluemoon , can u pls send me ur make up work stills

9. priyakanth

priyakanth Silver IL'ite

Hi Saranya,

I can help you in Bridal consultation, if you can provide me your mail id. I cannot do the same because it is against the IL rule.

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

please stop soliciting for email ids/contact details..this is against forum etiquette. if you are interested in ads please contact induslady@indusladies.com