Music Classes in Tampinese singapore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Singapore' started by kandakatlla, Mar 14, 2013.

1. kandakatlla

kandakatlla New IL'ite

Hi, I am planning to put my daughter into music classes in tampines, could anyone get me few pointers if you have any ..Thanks in advance

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi K,

Welcome to Indusladies and SG IL forum :)

There are classes in Melville Park conducted by Alapana. You can find their contact details online. There are also few other institutions conducting classes there. You can find the details at the auxillary center @ melville.

I too am exploring options for classes for both my kids. I am thinking more in the line of getting someone home and also thinking of inviting few more to join in a group (say about 4-5 kids) and have classes at my home or if its convinient to others at their home. I am yet to start on this though.

Best Wishes.

3. rani89

rani89 New IL'ite

Hi Akila,

I think we aren't allowed to create a post and advertise our services. However, is it ok to reply those who have started a post stating that you offer the services they are looking for?

Thank you!

4. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rani89,

IL forum rules does not allow self promotion in any form; both creating posts advertising services and self promotional posts as part of query resolution are not allowed. However, if you are interested in advertising any of your service, please contact IL admins. Hope this helps.

5. vino92

vino92 New IL'ite

Hi,

I see this post is atleast 9 months old, but it's ok. I am just 3 months old at Singapore and I take classes for kids and advanced students at my home in Bedok South (Tanah Merah MRT)

Do contact me if interested :)

Thanks,
    Vinodhinee

6. leela2522

leela2522 New IL'ite

hi vinodhinee, my daughter is 3.5yrs old. will you teach her age group kids?