Maid in KL

Discussion in 'Personal Services in KL' started by Gita Madhu, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Gita Madhu

Gita Madhu New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have finally got one lady to come once a week but I will be most grateful ot know all about the maid situation (costs, what to tell them to do, etc) here and if it is possible to get a person of Indian origin.
    Thanks
    Gita

1 person likes this.

2. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Hi Gita,
    My friend pays her part-time maid RM50.00 per visit. She washes the bathrooms, mops, cleans the windows and fans and also sometimes does her ironing. Well, they basically do what you want them to do.
    Indian maids normally don't advertise their services so you have to ask your neighbours or friends. If you are somewhere around in Subang Jaya, I can introduce you to one Indian lady who does house cleaning here.
    All the best.
    Jas

3. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jas,

Can you give me the contacts of the house maid, we want to do cleaning for our new house.

Just the normal work, sweeping, mob the floor, wipe fans,windows and wash the bathrooms.

How much will she charge? Will she come to Kota kemuning by herself?

4. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Hi Preethi
    Congratulations on your new home. I'm so happy for you.
    Sure will check with Padma if she will go to Kota Kemuning or knows anyone who does house cleaning in Kota Kemuning. Padma has her own car so its easy for her to move around.
    I was suppose to check out the rates for Sonu too but haven't got around to doing it. So sorry sonu. Will make a few calls today and keep you informed.
    When are you moving to Kota Kemuning, Preethi?
    Wow, new job and new home and maybe a baby along the way too is sure to keep you very busy. May god's blessings always be with you.
    Love
    Jas

1 person likes this.
  5. preethiitech

thank you dear jas, you always give me a smile when I read your post. Thank you for the wonderful blessings and wishes:)

I have found a ''Purple Cleaning Services" to do one-day cleaning today as we got pooja there on Friday. They charge 58RM for 4 hours and they can do all the work. There are also monthly packages and many deals.

This service is going on today at our new house, so will update how they do in the evening.

Jas, please tell us the details about padma, I will be better having some known person later, we will be needing often.

1 person likes this.
  6. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Hi Preethi,
    I spoke to Padma today but she has just too many houses in Subang therefore she does not want to travel all the way to Kota Kemuning. Maids are so much in demand these days na.
    Anyways, I spoke to a friend who now lives in Kota Kemuning and got this tel no for you. 019-2163207 and ask to speak to Susan. I think Susan owns this maid agency and supplies the maids as and when required. So far so good according to my friend. So if ever you are not happy with purple maid agency then give this one a try. All the best.
    I'm glad my replies bring a smile to your face. Yours too bring a smile to my face. Wish we had more time to spend together and get to know each other better.
    I'm always here whenever you need a friend.
    Take care.
    Jas

1 person likes this.
  7. preethiitech

Jas,

Again a smile on my face to see your post:)

Oh, yeah maids are in demand too much these days. I had contacted many agencies which had maid services offered in KL. But most of them said that they have closed the services.

About Susan and the phone number, thank you:bowdown I will try next time may be in the middle of december when we need it next time.

About purple cleaning services - The lady came at the correct time at 9am, did sweeping, mobbing the floor, both ground floor and the first floor,then washed all the toilets, wash basins, wiped all the mirrors clean, and 4 hours over:thumbsup Service good and clean, needs no supervision at all.

The front porch, the car parking area is the only thing which she never did because the 4 hours got over, still I think it is good for the price we paid:thumbsup

I recommend ''Purple Cleaning Services":cheers

((Jas, Yes I also feel that it would be so nice if we had little more time to spend with each other...I know I always count you as my friend. May be I am going to come to your house in December!!:hiya)

8. preethiitech

hey ladies,

got another contact now for maids house cleaning services in kota kemuning and bukit rimau areas only, her name is ''anisha'' and number is "WITH ME".U CANPMME FOR HER NUMBER IN CASE YOU NEED IT But her schedule is very busy and might need to call in advance.

hope it is useful for someone

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  9. subaraghava

subaraghava New IL'ite

Hi There,

I'm urgently looking for a live in maid, preferably Indian.

10. preethiitech

hi subaraghava,

Welcome to Indusladies.. Do you mean Live-in maids from India? They are rare, and if you know someone, you have to go through the embassy to make them have a valid visa status?

If you meant a local Indian live-in maid, they are almost not existing.. You may get someone who comes for few hours though..