good dermatologist

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by dollyiyer16, Dec 11, 2009.

1. dollyiyer16

dollyiyer16 Bronze IL'ite

dear friends,

Dear friends,

For the past 2 days i am been getting itchy red rashes all over my body. it looks like ant bites in appearance and comes and goes without much notice. half an hour it is there then it is gone, again it reappears without any prior signs and itchs a lot.

It would be nice if any of you can refer a good dermatologist whom you have personally visited and trust:bowdown:bowdown. I dont want to visit the hi-fi hospitals or clinic where all the docs sit as i have had bitter experiences with them.

Awaiting for responses so that i can get rid of this at the earliest.:spin

Luv,
    dolly

2. jes

jes New IL'ite

Hi Dolly,
    Even i am in the lookout for a good dermatologist as my 3yr old has got some rash problem as yours..Its reddish and itchy it comes and goes same as yours...it increases when after i give a bath...my daughter's pediatrician suggested a dermatologist ...he gave allegra and atarax it did stop when i gave the medicine ..but when i stop the medicine it comes back now he suggested a doctor in yashoda hospital in somajiguda...will take her there and will let you know...

3. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dolly and jes,

My son had similar prob few weeks ago,I had taken him to elbit,rd.no 12,banjara hills(Dr.Rakhee gupta,dermatalogist),been to her for only two visits and the rashes are gone and i don't know her personally.She is available Monday through Friday evenings 6pm-7pm.

4. aryashi

aryashi Gold IL'ite

clinic:dermacare
    malkajgiri..

5. anandram9

anandram9 New IL'ite

kaya skin care will help you

6. anandram9

anandram9 New IL'ite

Please share your views on regarding qualified dermatologist