Good Quality facial in Hyderabad City

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by Raaga2010, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Raaga2010

Raaga2010 New IL'ite

Its been 2 years since i had a professional facial with all the ultasonics and hifi facial machines. Though , i do normal facial care routine everyday. My recent observation of my facial skin is strongly suggesting to undergo a good facial :(

Is there anyone who has undergone a good facial.... ? something like AHA or hydrotherapy or something new that gave you very good result ?

The good result being glowing, fair , fresh ,completely nourished skin.

I had a AHA facial 4 years back at VLCC which gave me that. I was completely disappointed the next year. Then , i stopped having them.

But i think its time i had one now....

Does anyone have good experience in salons like Anoo's, mirrors, Naturals,Kaya's ? or the similar salons?

WHat i want is a specific facial name of your personal experience from these kinds of salons and the result you had

My budget for just this one time is Rs.2000. please post your replies.

Thanking u in advance

- Raaga

2. Jenya

Jenya New IL'ite

Dear friend, you can do herbal facial which keeps you very beautiful always.

You can do it in your home itself if you take certain efforts to prepare herbal face pack at your home itself,There is no need to go to parlour and you can safely do everything in your home itself.

How to prepare face pack:
    sandal powder-little
    kadukai powder
    jadhikai dried cucumber seeds
    almond,saffron,neem powder,carbo rice kasakasa,lotus leaves,kichili kizhangu,black tulsi, ----you should grind everything in powder form and use it for months.
    skinned bengalgram powder-ready with it.

How to apply:first you have to apply fresh cream or little milk on your face and then steam for a while. then apply 1/2 facepack powder with 1 teaspoon skinned bengalgram powder with little water and apply it from, neck to face in upward directionkeep it for 15mts and dont talk in betweenand then wash it with cool water.You can do it for every 15 days.

Effects:really it gives brightness to your face and remove black heads, white heads etc...

3. Raaga2010

Raaga2010 New IL'ite

Dear Jenya,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I will definitely incorporate some of this in my daily regimen.could you pls tell me what are kichili kizhangu ?

I also avoided salons for a long time. i am just wanting to have just one to kick start my routine :)

Thanks again for a nice reply

regards
    Raaga