Best Fertility centre in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by veenajuturi, Sep 13, 2007.

1. veenajuturi

veenajuturi New IL'ite

Best Fertility Clinic in Hyderabad

hi
    can anyboby tell me about fertility clicins in hyderabad.... actually im going to india in oct ... plz tell me know

2. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

Re: best fertility clicincs

Dear veena

My sincere advice to u is u contact Dr.K.Anuradha. Anu test tube baby centre,near villa marrie women's college , Raj Bhavan road, hyderabad.

cent per cent u can trust her. first take appointment with her .She will not give appointment as and when u want to meet her. so my advise is if u have relatives u ask them to take appointment at u r convienient time which matches with Dr. appointment dates. so that personally u will meet Dr. She explains u. in my opinion u will definitely get confidence in her. now i am in a hurry to close the internet .just now i saw u r request. ok Hope God is there.

All the best

chidambari

3. nalleboyina

nalleboyina New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am looking for best fertility centre for test tube babies or good gynecologist in Hyderabad.Could anyone help on this?

Thanks & Regards,
    --Srinivas

4. ChhayaaN

ChhayaaN New IL'ite

Hi,
    I think Dr. Mamtha Deendayal is the best in hyb.Her fertility clinic is on the way to secunderabad railway station,just opposite to the passport office in secunderabad.Dr.Fernandes is a very good gynecologist in abids,behind hotel Tajmahal.

best wishes,
    chhayaa.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  5. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    Dr.Rama's fertility center in Ameerpet, just oppo' to chandana bros'. now iam in treatment in this clinic only. if u wish i'll give u the fone#. all the best.

1 person likes this.
  6. nalleboyina

nalleboyina New IL'ite

Thanks for your response.could you please let me know how is the treatment at Rama's clinic.

Thanks & Regards,
    --Srinivas

7. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

Hello
    Dr.Anu's infertility centre,beside villa marie college ,rajbhavan road,khiratabad is the best one in Hyderabad. Dr.Anuradha is the first Dr who started infertility centre in hyderabad.
    I suggest her for infertility .

8. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Hi, i feel, that they r doing their best. those r painful treatment, but doing lots of test,so hopefully this yr' i'll get a kid,2 months back only i have started treatment in this clinic,DR Rama is around 50+,nearly 100 couples got kids thro her treatment,i saw fotos. all the best dear.:2thumbsup:

9. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I was searching rigorously for a good fertility centre as I am resident of Hyderabad.
    I was confused between Anu, Mamta Deendayal, Sridevi fertility centre and Rama's fertility centre:confused2::confused2:

I had been to Sridevi fertility centre somehow did not like it.

Then on gut feeling have decided to visit Rama' fertility centre.

I had all my gynaec medical records with me for last 2years with me and showed them. But still they have written same and additional tests again. So we are in the process of getting these tests done all over again.

I will share my experience with this clinic in days to come.

Please share you good/ bad experiences with the clinics in Hyd / south India.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I am also visiting Rama's fertility clinic. If you do not mind please share your good/ experience about this place which I will also reciprocate... so that it is useful to both of us

Rest assured I will not share this info with Rama clinic at all !!

Regards
    Hemadurga